EXPOSE yourself - LVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont like america.... later i feel endangered in school there.
i like europe more. esp UK and Austria, in terms of universities.
but i never apply overseas cus my parents don't allow me to :cry:

:eek:

oh, i never told my parents, until after i applied.. but they weren't against it either, i guess.

maybe next time, there's always masters, or exchange programs.

if you are not afraid of being alternative, to be honest, i was very impressed by some students i met from the university of krakow when i was travelling there, but of course 5 people are not representative of the entire university population.. :)

tupi, is it ur gf work as those youth ambassadors?
cus otherwise i cannot think of reasons why girls push trolley HAHA.. i only see uncles and ah peks doing it during my work hours leh.

Maybe your working hours not same with her mah

hhahhahahhaha

if push one trolley i got 5cents, i just need to push 32000 nos of trolleys to buy a Bessa. :)

That's fast la, just aim 1000 per day lor, then 32 days only ah:bsmilie:

:eek:

oh, i never told my parents, until after i applied.. but they weren't against it either, i guess.

maybe next time, there's always masters, or exchange programs.

if you are not afraid of being alternative, to be honest, i was very impressed by some students i met from the university of krakow when i was travelling there, but of course 5 people are not representative of the entire university population.. :)

my parents insist that Singapore unis good enough.. plus they always think going overseas = got more robbers, murders, thieves, perverts, whatever -______-" not only they object my studying overseas.. they dont let me travel alone overseas too.

oo uni of krakow? never really go research on them. haha. i looking more at the business schools...
i have a friend i think she going LSE :( another going cambridge i think. lucky fellows~

Status
Not open for further replies.