Expose Yourself - CXXVI... Better and Brighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still haven't caught anything good in Hong Kong... feel like going back there to try fishing again.... haha

Dear Mr Leong,
pending your approval, p~l~e~a~s~e ... :bsmilie:

Don't worry. Mr.Leong will come to pick you up. :bsmilie:

superman2.jpg

Last edited:
hahahaha sorry Jacq this time the person who organized this event is by me. I didn't mean to leave you out, was in a hurry and prolly missed out a few more people along the way too D:
Anyways this time buffet dinner will be at a hotel,
each person is about $70.
Dress code is smart casual and we're meeting at 7.30pm on thursday,05 Dec 2011.
Keen to join us?
:)

Jacq said:
Dear Mr Leong,
pending your approval, p~l~e~a~s~e ... :bsmilie:

Faint.. Dun need approval from leong la..

Paiseh, we also forget to see who else we missed out in the loop.

Paiseh paiseh.

Su su,
5 Dec is TODAY leh... haha

which thurs ah? PM or FB me details please.. :)

Organising my HDD......and find some photo that i dumped on corner to edit.

Taken in Jan 2010

Mosaic reef crab
6465490347_1c57b4a504_z.jpg

Red egg crab
6465515043_8fef7936b2_z.jpg

March 2010

6465578183_8ac22a9eba_z.jpg

Last edited:
Hor hor you copy other people's shot. :bsmilie: THey shot it first, now you steal their composition!!!!!!!!!!!

No hor hor hor, that my idea, people kns copy me one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andrewtansj said:
eeeee leong is copy cat! pui!

No hor, I 忍until that place was torn down for almost a year then I post this photo! So no one can copy me. Hahahhhahahahaha

No hor hor hor, that my idea, people kns copy me one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tell you, anyone who post upside down cat is copycat!!!!

Untitled-1.jpg

And remember that time I told you about this unique concept that I want to shoot, you better not copy. I record down our conversation!!! I have proof!

No hor, I 忍until that place was torn down for almost a year then I post this photo! So no one can copy me. Hahahhhahahahaha

That time I go Punggol, got unique composition. After that I bomb the rocks, no one will have the angle anymore. :heart:

edutilos- said:
That time I go Punggol, got unique composition. After that I bomb the rocks, no one will have the angle anymore. :heart:

All the insect I shot, I swallow them into my stomach!!!!!!!!

Please post camera and lens used, aperture and shutter speed in every photo. And also exact location and time of the day so that we can copy you song song. :bsmilie:

Sion said:
Please post camera and lens used, aperture and shutter speed in every photo. And also exact location and time of the day so that we can copy you song song. :bsmilie:

I will post what food and drink i taken, the pace of my heartbeat and blood pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.