EXPOSE yourself - CXXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
5605982634_f378384b46_z.jpg

your boy so bui bui.

Gd ma... I wanna go sch also cannot... :bsmilie:

Ya lor, I also miss my school days.... School is best time of life, this one, only when you start work (properly, with full time job + career) then you will know.. Last time I also don't know what the working people KB about when I do temp work...

Play angry bird and shoot shoot shoot!

My iPad Angry Birds, I never touch. I get very bored with it after a while...

Van finish hers with all three stars in iPhone, come and try to all 3 stars in iPad... Only girl (and must be Canon user) will be so boh liao!!!!

edutilos- said:
Ya lor, I also miss my school days.... School is best time of life, this one, only when you start work (properly, with full time job + career) then you will know.. Last time I also don't know what the working people KB about when I do temp work...

Haha... Everybody go through the same mindset change...

edutilos- said:
My iPad Angry Birds, I never touch. Van finish hers with all three stars in iPhone, come and try to all 3 stars in iPad... Only girl (and must be Canon user) will be so boh liao!!!!

Haha... I play infinity blade until I got the stupid touch of death.... Hahah felt so cheated tot it can kill with 1 poke.

edutilos- said:
Ya lor.... But then again, if you go to horrible school, then maybe working life is better....

My school very student friendly :heart:

Sec sch I just look forward to after sch activities... :bsmilie:

Haha... I play infinity blade until I got the stupid touch of death.... Hahah felt so cheated tot it can kill with 1 poke.

You are siao, I got so tired of the game after killing the God King 4 times I stopped playing liao.... The higher level you go, the harder it becomes, so actually if you are familiar with what he does, the moment you manage to get Heal 3 or Heal 4 ring with sufficient mana regeneration, you can win liaoz....

:thumbsup::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.