EXPOSE yourself - CXXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol d7000 price range may be a bit too much for me. most likely looking at d90! :devil:
my d70 dying already, so have to use govt money + savings to buy the next cam body.. cannot spend too much also cuz im going overseas later this yr.

d90 is a v good choice .... much better than d70. :)

lol d7000 price range may be a bit too much for me. most likely looking at d90! :devil:
my d70 dying already, so have to use govt money + savings to buy the next cam body.. cannot spend too much also cuz im going overseas later this yr.

Use D70 until it dies

Good ideas..

I would also say that u keep using the current one. And get the D90 to supplant as backup.

Good ideas..

I would also say that u keep using the current one. And get the D90 to supplant as backup.

im more inclined to use the d70 as back up :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

just that my dry cabi no space haha.

d90 is a v good choice .... much better than d70. :)

at first when it first launched i didnt like it cuz i don't really need the video function.

but seems like all new models got video function. would love the new 5100 but it's not AF compatible with my 50mm 1.8d lens :angry:

Back from trek above 5100m ASL, now having mocha at 3445m. :)

sheree said:

I use government money to buy wooden box!

wah i just got the quote from MS Color.

D90 body is $1199 with 8 gb card.

D90 with kit lens 18-105mm is $1390 with 8 gb card, nikon bag, 3 section tripod, card reader, 15 mths agent warranty :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

the kit lens is VR right?

omg super gian to buy the kit lens set :devil:

wah i just got the quote from MS Color.

D90 body is $1199 with 8 gb card.

D90 with kit lens 18-105mm is $1390 with 8 gb card, nikon bag, 3 section tripod, card reader, 15 mths agent warranty :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

the kit lens is VR right?

omg super gian to buy the kit lens set :devil:

BBB!!!

ooooo tempting

lol i need to get approval from my internal government first :bsmilie:
initially wanted to buy olympus second hand off clubsnap with own money but it was disapproved :sweat:

The Kit lens although VR, the aperture is at 5.6 at max zoom.
Btw, I seldom turn on the VR. To me tripod is a better "VR".

Waa... long time never log on, once turn up you become mod already....

Congrats!

Let me compile list of ppl who stepped on my tail for you to ban... ha ha ha...

Joking lah

Waa... long time never log on, once turn up you become mod already....

Congrats!

Let me compile list of ppl who stepped on my tail for you to ban... ha ha ha...

Joking lah

haha....u need to post more often lah....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.