Experiences with the new K-7 Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh* Just did a quick review of my finances last night....
Cannot afford at this point in time... Even at the pre-order price... :(

good review indeed, but want to view the DV also...maybe wait till firmware 1.01 version?

K-9 and DFA 50/1.0 are more attractive...;)

Hope Emjay finds another way to publicise this.. and make clear how "limited" this offer is in terms of time and other conditions. But I bet price will still drop below RRP after a couple of months.. we early adopters still pay that premium even with the very nice offer from Emjay. But I'm willing to bite. :D

good review indeed, but want to view the DV also...maybe wait till firmware 1.01 version?

K-9 and DFA 50/1.0 are more attractive...;)

K-9, this name no good.:nono: The name K-9 belong to one of the AH LONG in Malaysia (info from News paper).

I'm just curious. Can anybody tell me which country is this K7 made in?

Thank for this review. It's both interesting and very helpful.

Quick clarification.

I think you mean that the image on the screen rotates, not that the screen itself is moveable.

Am I correct?

Mark

You wrote:
11. The LCD screen will rotate to any of the four directions automatically when you turn the camera, yes, even you turn it up side down. What a cool feature.

Thank for this review. It's both interesting and very helpful.

Quick clarification.

I think you mean that the image on the screen rotates, not that the screen itself is moveable.

Am I correct?

Mark

You wrote:
11. The LCD screen will rotate to any of the four directions automatically when you turn the camera, yes, even you turn it up side down. What a cool feature.

yep the image and not the screen itself. the k-7 screen is not articulated, but apparently the viewing angle is improved so it still can be used for composing at weird angles

hi newbie here, any news about the k-7 kit price? I already e-mailed emjay last night but still no reply as of this moment.

cannot give u the price directly but its lower than 1800 and higher than 1798... :)

haha! that make me laugh. anyway, is it a kit or body only? I'm somekindastarting mode actually to get the lens. :)

kit 500 more... good deal :bsmilie:

that's sad actually, but they mentioned better deal before they have been cut right? or better scout for lens in the b&s huh.

Last edited:
600 more actually, as far as we know.

Anyone has any idea whether it takes any capacity SDHC card? Or there is a max recommended size?

Also any recommended Class of the SD/SDHC card? Class 4?

Thanks.

Anyone has any idea whether it takes any capacity SDHC card? Or there is a max recommended size?

Also any recommended Class of the SD/SDHC card? Class 4?

Thanks.

It'd work w/ any SDHC card available I think. But recommend class 6 or faster card if you wanna shoot in high fps in continuous mode at 5.2fps ;) If buy new card, buy at least 8gb ones so you'd be able to capture some nice videos too.

Status
Not open for further replies.