Experiences with the new K-3 Camera (Lots of Photos)

Just to note, must get the Extreme Pro, because the K3 can take advantage of it. Also, if you write to both cards for redundancy purposes like I do, then there will be lag. I got 2 x 32 GB Extreme (Read: 80MB/s, Write I think 60MB/s) and my results seem to be slower than what others have experienced with Extreme Pro (still got lag but shorter).

Yes, I'm using the Extreme Pro, but because I've got only 1pc while the others are those slow Ultra (30Mb/sec), so when I use both, the writing speed is pretty slow.
Will be getting another Extreme Pro soon. :)

Last edited:
Yes, I'm using the Extreme Pro, but because I've got only 1pc while the others are those slow Ultra (30Mb/sec), so when I use both, the writing speed is pretty slow.
Will be getting another Extreme Pro soon. :)

Damn expensive though.. Which is why I ended up just buying the Extreme.. That and the fact that Best Bargain was out of stock for the Extreme Pros. Save my wallet. :bsmilie:

Damn expensive though.. Which is why I ended up just buying the Extreme.. That and the fact that Best Bargain was out of stock for the Extreme Pros. Save my wallet. :bsmilie:

I bought it at $90 32gb extreme pro....very ex but no choice....sad sad

:bsmilie: they're like the best place for memory cards. But they always jack up the price during F1

:bsmilie: they're like the best place for memory cards. But they always jack up the price during F1

....pulling a fast one on you ................ :p

....pulling a fast one on you ................ :p

Yeah the price has been hovering around $78 for the past 3 months.

Unsure if it'll drop again. During the F1 period, it went up to 88 IIRC