Experience Israel 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks phantasia :)

These are some of the limited shots of the people whom I had the chance and guts to bring my camera out and point at them :embrass:

IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_1515.jpg

IMG_1598.jpg

IMG_1659.jpg

IMG_1611.jpg

IMG_1613b.jpg

wow not bad, not bad... really enjoy all the photos. :thumbsup:

I believe you must be enjoying your trip there.

BTW, how is the security in Israel? Is it safe for tourist? Is it as what the news has potrayed? Want to hear your view. Thanks

Good Morning jimtong... Thanks for the kind comments.

The secruity there is tight however most of the places we visited was relatively safe as it was away from the conflict zone. The media potrays only one aspect of Israel, which is the conflict and heightening tension.
If you do really want to visit this fabulous country, try to do it soon.

Israel is a beautiful country and my photography skills do no justice to the Holyland...
There are parts of the country that look just like Switzerland with the green fields and little houses on the slopes of the mountains :bigeyes:
There are also parts of the country that resembles the landscape in LOTR (New Zealand) ;)

A few more to go and I will finished all the post-processing for my trip. Really have to thank SniperD for inspiring me with his Bali photos or else these pictures will still be sitting in my hard drive :bsmilie:

En Gedi: This is the place where David hid from Saul
IMG_1188.jpg

Place where the dead sea scrolls were found
IMG_1230_copy.jpg

Everyone is just having a great time at the Dead Sea :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
IMG_1267_copy.jpg

Water Ballet for the not so graceful
IMG_1286_copy.jpg

The last 3 pictures of this series

The holocaust museum

IMG_1137_copy.jpg

IMG_1312_copy.jpg

Sunset at the Blibical Gardens
IMG_1723_copy.jpg

i really love ur shot. They are so nice.. realli hope to see more of ur work :)

Thanks for the kind comments on these series as well Sunkist.. Glad that I am contributing some to clubsnap after zapping up so much info from the experienced photographers here :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.