EXIF information in posted pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razzo

Jun 21, 2007
Hi, sorry if this has been asked before, but how do I view EXIF information on pictures posted in the pictures threads here? Is there some kind of browser-plug in or something?

I use Opanda Iexif. GO look for the program. But note tat it may not work on some of the newer versions of browsers.

forgot to add, i am on a Mac. I usually use Firefox (so extensions would be welcome).. but Safari 3 seems faster now. thx for e suggestion.

how about for safari on mac?

I usually save the picture on my desktop, right click on it, and see the properties. EXIF info will be displayed if available. Dunno will this method work on a mac

Hope i'm not talking about the wrong topic, i upload my pic into Flickr and when i clicked on the properties, all parameter for that pic will be shown, including shuttle count too.

Just to share...

Hope i'm not talking about the wrong topic, i upload my pic into Flickr and when i clicked on the properties, all parameter for that pic will be shown, including shuttle count too.

Just to share...

Btw, it's Shutter, not shuttle. And this only works if you did not remove the exif information by saving it for web.

Status
Not open for further replies.