Event - PASAR MALAM (Flea Market) @ EMPI-JWP Cafe & Studio!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Zoopple (Looking for Nikon-related itenms - lenses, accessories, etc)
2. Jack006 (will display some Canon and Nikon bodies and Lenses, and accessories)
3. Steadyshot - Buyer Sony/Minolta Stuff
4. hanqiang1011 (go there look for camera bags, extension tubes...)
5. archlover ( will sell my sexy yashica GTN there, and find some analog cam.. )
6. therandomjunkie - looking around for some stuffs.
7. See see Look look.
8. going there to give support and see what good stuff to buy
9. ronny, ditto !!
10. thoo2 (canon-related items and accessories)
11. looking for sc-17 and nikon slave flash
12. jasahchun (I will be selling 3rd party wired/wireless shutter release, other accessories at lower than market price!)
13. WeeKH - Sell (magazines, Contax Zeiss and M42 mount lenses)
14. Chiif - Voigtlander lenses and bodies... 58mm/f1.4 SL-II + 35mm/f1.4 M mount ...
15.Bahibo-See see look look for film or cheap digital
16. see see look look for rolleiiiii stuffs!
17. Will come see see, see got what nice thing on sale, and support of course!
18. wranger - Look See Look See and maybe buy a few items :
19.jamesong- see & support.
20. jcryan55 - will bring down 8banners pinhole cams, rollei Infra red film, Limited edition Holga cameras.
21. nj oma - looking for film!
22. p_gopal - looking for Nikon stuff
23. PC Kee - Go see see look look
24. MartinS - I will drop by for a quick look see as my office is across the road at the concourse!
25. Destiny86- Dropping by to see see look look
26. Axela - C got anything to buy...BBB virus!
27. Verticoastro - Drop by.. have a look and see if I can check out the pinhole camera...
28. Look look, see see. Trying to find good buys that I can afford. :embrass: Maybe I will try to sell one no-brand lens... ;
29 Stor - see & support.

hi, newbie here...definitely coming at noon! :D

Tink I'll be ard the area to give ya guys support and I can go loook loook see see for stuffs..

Nice to meet all u guys today :)

nice to meet all too.. thanks to those who support me in buying some of our items! and special thanks for Julian for his venue and effort in arrangement as well as CS for their support!

Thanks Julien & co for a nice deal...
:thumbsup:

:( no lens pouch for my lens ;)

Dropped by for about an hour yesterday. Great event Julian and co.! Met up with some guys I haven't seen for some time, and met a couple of new friends. Looking forward to the next one! :thumbsup:

Thanks to Julian & his team for playing good host to the exhibitors at the flea market. We had a great time meeting all of you and other photoenthusiats.

HI everybody,

Thanks for your kind support and the great networking! There was a total of 500+ people who turned up for this event, and it would never have been possible without you guys!

Please look forward to the next one coming up in about 2 months...stay tuned to this space!

Kind regards,
Julian W.

BTW, here's some pics from the event:

GD_DSC00092.jpg

GD_DSC00080.jpg

GD_DSC00168.jpg

YES... a big THANK YOU to Julian for playing host to such a successful event!

Looking forward to the next one...

BTW... whose CV 125mm/f2.5 was it at the 3rd pic? Rare find in the 2nd hand market today! :)

to Jasahchun :Is that u in the photo, look like ur avartar, and the sony

hahahahhahahaha... oh my.. you found me and you have good eye sight!! the cam so small still can see it's sony... you are?? reveal urself too!!

however, that's not the secret im toking abt! =D

bro better not disclose :);)

hahahahhahahaha... oh my.. you found me and you have good eye sight!! the cam so small still can see it's sony... you are?? reveal urself too!!

however, that's not the secret im toking abt! =D

Cause got the alpha lens cap lying there, :) i saw ur thread selling the sony. I'm the one using rangefinder, go there around 2,3pm w a friend.

:sweat:Anyway what the secret , someone ? I only can think of the alpha lens cap, if reflection on the van then the photo too hard to see :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.