Evelyna & Raymond...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kelvin, Don from Forest Productions!! hee.. Lovely Pics. Eve & Ray must be thrilled.. Anyways, just wanna say hi.. I'll see you soon.. ;)

Hi Kelvin, Don from Forest Productions!! hee.. Lovely Pics. Eve & Ray must be thrilled.. Anyways, just wanna say hi.. I'll see you soon.. ;)

toshiaki said:

Hiya! How have you been?? =) Good I hope! Do hope to work with you soon...Cheers!

As usual :thumbsup:

hi... nice photos...the photo of the bride with her grown in page 18 looks familiar...

Ramses said:
hi... nice photos...the photo of the bride with her grown in page 18 blooks familiar...

Hi Thanks! The pose actually is very similar to what Ron shot for one of his couples....=)

Cheers

Good job, outstanding creation with new formatting your presentation...

Only word to say..... Excellent and the couple is lucky to have you!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

People, relationships, events and happenings, colour, mood, atmosphere, place... you have it all man... Envy and respect :)

shinken said:
People, relationships, events and happenings, colour, mood, atmosphere, place... you have it all man... Envy and respect :)

Thanks guys...Yes. It took quite a bit of effort. The challenge is to do it well within a reasonable time frame... Taking too long means its no longer cost effective. Cheers

Hi,

Do you mind sharing your techniques for indoors and outdoors? eg how do you prepare yourself for AD wedding day shoot. Do you normally have a checklist?
Thanks.

How do i prepare? I go for a shoot without any pre concieved ideas...i try my best to just flow along with the wedding, keeping an eye on interesting items, people, colors etc... I quickly try and break the ice with the friends, parents, relatives etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.