Euro 2008 Prediction

Who will win Euro 2008?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best part is... They never practice.

Croats are out! :bigeyes: Tough luck man! Two goals in the last few minutes of extra time. Must have been one heck of a match!

Croats are out! :bigeyes: Tough luck man! Two goals in the last few minutes of extra time. Must have been one heck of a match!

It was pulsating.........damn kan chiong........Croatia was tired and also celebrated too early......lost it with poor defence. Both were equally good.

Seriously speaking, Turkey were definately prepared for the penalties.:thumbsup:

Big upset, the Dutch are OUT!! :embrass:

Guus Hiddink does it again...

Ya lor, it's indeed a big upset being one of the Dutch supporter but Russia really play well in the game and make the Dutch "struggling" . . . . .

Cheers for both teams.

Wonder will the final be Turkey Vs Russia? There will be really super POWER!!!!! hahaha all the hotties are OUT... :bsmilie:

no way man..

suppose to be the other way around..

holland upset russia.

ever since Euro started, if im not wrong holland didnt lose a game or draw a game..

and their win is massive, by 1/2 ball one. :cool:

like they say.... "the ball is round" :devil::bsmilie:

Since my favourite team Portugal is out................routing for the GERMANS to win this tournament.:thumbsup:

Ya lor, it's indeed a big upset being one of the Dutch supporter but Russia really play well in the game and make the Dutch "struggling" . . . . .

Cheers for both teams.

Wonder will the final be Turkey Vs Russia? There will be really super POWER!!!!! hahaha all the hotties are OUT... :bsmilie:

i think they will be playing with military force. :bsmilie:

Big upset, the Dutch are OUT!! :embrass:

Guus Hiddink does it again...

Upset it is. But can't say I'm surprised. Dutch has a nice history of choking and teams under Hiddink have a history of leading teams that outperform themselves.

Just hoping that Spain doesn't go the path of all the group winners so far. But since 3 of the group leaders have already been knocked out, at least one of them have to go through right? ;p

But it seems like the cup is now there for the Germans to lose. :bigeyes: Its scary how the Germans always seem to perform at the big stage...

But it seems like the cup is now there for the Germans to lose. :bigeyes: Its scary how the Germans always seem to perform at the big stage...

Don't jinx my team!!!! Germany does have a habit of messing up at the weirdest times... I just hope they got it out of their system with the Croatia match.

Germany - Turkey will be messy. Lots of fouls (mostly by the Turks). They always seem to hate the Germans the most, even though so many of them live in Germany. :p

the russian stamina good lah ... holland second half of the extra time cannot keep up with the russian liao:(

Don't jinx my team!!!! Germany does have a habit of messing up at the weirdest times... I just hope they got it out of their system with the Croatia match.

Germany - Turkey will be messy. Lots of fouls (mostly by the Turks). They always seem to hate the Germans the most, even though so many of them live in Germany. :p

It would be interesting if, as you said, loads of fouls are committed by the Turks AND the Turks actually win (now I'm anti-jinxing your team ;), no need to thank me :bsmilie:))

I won't be able to imagine who the Turks can field in the final. Probably half their team would be injured or suspended by then. :bsmilie:

Just wondering, what if a team's disciplinary record is really so terrible in a tournament, and they are left with less than 11 players to play a match? :bigeyes: What happens? Probably never happened before, but from the looks of it, the Turks a great contenders for this to happen. :bsmilie:

Haiz ... Team Oranje's is out and yes I have to admit the Russians played better ...

Look like it's a jinx to win all the group games ... which has left us with Spain ... if they are out, then the message for lesson learnt from Euro 2008 is not to win all the group fixtures ... :bsmilie:

Haiz ... Team Oranje's is out and yes I have to admit the Russians played better ...

Look like it's a jinx to win all the group games ... which has left us with Spain ... if they are out, then the message for lesson learnt from Euro 2008 is not to win all the group fixtures ... :bsmilie:

Portugal didn't win all their group games and they're also out! :bsmilie: The trick is not to top the group I guess. ;p

Woo hoo! And my Spain is through. But not a nice way to go through. I bet on them winning during normal time... Crap...

this is a crazy euro...most favourites are out already...i'm starting to fear for spain as russia will have revenge on their minds...but looking at the state which turkey is in, i'm tipping germany to finish the game within 90 mins so that they feel fresher for the final. as for spain and russia, hope it doesnt go to extra time again cos the russians really look super fit to me.
so much that the dutch defenders couldnt keep up with them in the 2nd half of the extra time.

Status
Not open for further replies.