Euro 2008 Prediction

Who will win Euro 2008?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
portugal better lar =) ronaldo rocks man!

1 man doesnt change the team. It's Team Spirit that moves the team..
you are only based on one player? thats pathetic.

One Example. Spain. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It's TeamWork.

but sometimes their defence can really be like tofu.

Neitherland will regret, ITALY will get back for the 3-0!

would prefer spain and holland in the final.
portugal...just not scoring enough yet...
this year euro most defence...leak goals like siao...

tip holland to go all the way...the goals tally from their team is so well distributed across even a left back can score.

I'd love to see a Germany-holland final.

I'd love to see a Germany-holland final.

My money is on Italy, so I'd say Itay will beat Spain and then face Holland in the Semi-Final and revenge the 3-0 defeat. The Italians will go on to beat the Germans in the Finals on penalties.

Sounds like a uphill task... hope the Italians can rise to the occassion. :embrass:

Sigh.....when come to big tounament....only these old horses know how to will churn out results when it matters :thumbsup:

Bye bye Portugal~ (one of the hot favourites) ;p

So in that list of 6, now 2 are out. I think next one to pack up would be Italy. Yup, I'm looking forward to a Holland v Germany finals.

My money is on Italy, so I'd say Itay will beat Spain and then face Holland in the Semi-Final and revenge the 3-0 defeat. The Italians will go on to beat the Germans in the Finals on penalties.

Sounds like a uphill task... hope the Italians can rise to the occassion. :embrass:
I don't know about that...Germany has one of the best records of any national team when it comes to penalties. Was nice to see them go through vs Portugal, and I would have to agree with Godzilla that it would be nice to see Holland and Germany in the final. Would make for a very interesting game.

Next stop, though, Croation vs Turkey *waits for the blood on the field*. :D

I'm predicting that Russia will upset Holland..... any odds on that?

:devil:

no way man..

suppose to be the other way around..

holland upset russia.

ever since Euro started, if im not wrong holland didnt lose a game or draw a game..

and their win is massive, by 1/2 ball one. :cool:

no way man..

holland upset russia.

ever since Euro started, if im not wrong holland didnt lose a game or draw a game..

But you can't count the Russians out just yet. They have a the miracle worker managing them. If Hiddink can take Korea to the Semis in the World Cup Finals, for him to put one over his own country with wouldn't be too hard to imagine.

Anyway, my heart is with Spain winning it, but something tells me German efficiency will win the Euro for them. :bigeyes:

no way man..

holland upset russia.

Let's see..... :think:

I don't know about that...Germany has one of the best records of any national team when it comes to penalties. Was nice to see them go through vs Portugal, and I would have to agree with Godzilla that it would be nice to see Holland and Germany in the final. Would make for a very interesting game.

Next stop, though, Croation vs Turkey *waits for the blood on the field*. :D

Actually I routed Portugal to win all the way but now the Germans have went up another level, I think they will meet Holland. At the finals there will be a penalty shootout.

Score German wins......5-3.......keke....:bsmilie:

The Italians will go on to beat the Germans in the Finals on penalties.

Errr... You know Germany doesn't lose penalty shoot-outs, right? It's freaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.