Etiquette on posting ppls pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gymrat76

May 10, 2004
For example, I took a shot of a girl walking along the street, just to try out if I could get a clear shot through the window from a moving bus. The picture was very nice, and shows her features very well. Would it be proper to post that picture, in a forum lets say, to demonstrate the clear shot I got while shooting from inside a moving vehicle (through the window)? :dunno:

No lar, but also thinking that if so happen that girl (or someone who knows her) were to see that pic, I'm sure they wouldn't be too happy, right? Not that the pic was unflattering or anything, but in light of the Sg Girls issue etc, I was also considering the other aspects of posting a 3rd party's pictures on the net

Don't quote me on this but general guideline is that if it's for reportage/editorial/artistic purposes, you are fine.

dun be so worried. Look in the street candid gallery, how many people have been posted up already. If they are upset enough, they can always contact the photographer to remove it. As long as u respect that then it should be ok. :)

as long as its not offensive pics, just post. coz street photography is like that one. and if one fine day if the persone in the pic sees himself/herself/itself in your online gallery and demands that it be taken off, just take it down lor

Gymrat76 said:
No lar, but also thinking that if so happen that girl (or someone who knows her) were to see that pic, I'm sure they wouldn't be too happy, right? Not that the pic was unflattering or anything, but in light of the Sg Girls issue etc, I was also considering the other aspects of posting a 3rd party's pictures on the net

Where is the thread about this SgGirls issue? like to have a look.thanks

basically the story is that some of CS pics somehow appear on another girl-focussed website then both sides conduct peace talks until dunno if the sky drop or what :p

clive said:
basically the story is that some of CS pics somehow appear on another girl-focussed website then both sides conduct peace talks until dunno if the sky drop or what :p

:bsmilie: did the sky dropped? wow.. ppl robbing photo posted here..hmm.. I posted photo just for comment.. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.