Enquiry whether FZ20 support 4gb SDcard

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunkist

Jul 7, 2002
wanna buy the 4gb adata sd card.. please advice whether support not?

sunkist said:
wanna buy the 4gb adata sd card.. please advice whether support not?

if 4GB is SDHC, im pretty sure FZ20 cannot support it, else you might want to test it out or just buy 2x 2GB

ExplorerZ said:
if 4GB is SDHC, im pretty sure FZ20 cannot support it, else you might want to test it out or just buy 2x 2GB

i not sure lei.. Adata 4gb -$120 onli

sunkist said:
i not sure lei.. Adata 4gb -$120 onli

2x 2GB is always better just incase one of the card failed, still got another 1:bsmilie:
anyway you might want to go there and try. my guess would be it wun't work:dunno:

phantasmal said:
You will only be able to use 2gb of it.

it dun be able to support?

Yeap. So far only the D80 and the FZ50 supports SDHC cards.

Casio's cameras too apparently.. saw a report that a new firmware will update the 850 to support SDHC... Wah!

wanna to use it as thumb drive as both my laptop come with builtin sd reader.. sianZ liaoz..
it be a better than thumbdrive as it is smaller...

bought 2 gb instead.

Found out FZ20 cannot use FAT32, only FAT16.. and Fat16 maxout at 2gb...i believe it the softwaere issue.....

Hmm... I dunno. Would you use a 4GB on you FZ-20 often? It's only 5MP... Unless u wanna go on long travel trips without other forms of backup. In that case, I'd opt for a few 1GB or a couple of 2GB ones too...

sunkist said:
bought 2 gb instead.

Found out FZ20 cannot use FAT32, only FAT16.. and Fat16 maxout at 2gb...i believe it the softwaere issue.....

so you have tried and the 2gb works on FZ20? cos I heard FZ20 might not be able to support 2gb sd.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.