Status
Not open for further replies.
jOhO said:
Actually she is 17, going on 18,
Mentally she is 19 going on 20, and
physically she is over the legal age ... 21 ;p

Canonised : Hahhs. That sounded cute.

Cheesecake : Thanks for upping! ;)

Mind if I ask whether amateurs with Prosumer camera (such as Powershot S3) are welcome for such shoots?

Would like to try portrait-shooting but not sure if my S3 is good enough for such shots. :think:

Canonised said:
Actually she is 17, going on 18,
Mentally she is 19 going on 20, and
physically she is over the legal age ... 21 ;p
i see... this is way past primary school maths, so i cannot understand liow. :bsmilie:

Thanks for accomodating a newbie. But I think I have to wait for a next time when it doesn't fall on a sunday morning.

I have to attend church service. Hope that it will be a great weather on sunday and all shots of Quez will be stunning. :)

You can test try by taking pics of your pastor !!! Hehe I oso playing wif my S3 rite now.

david_goh said:
Thanks for accomodating a newbie. But I think I have to wait for a next time when it doesn't fall on a sunday morning.

I have to attend church service. Hope that it will be a great weather on sunday and all shots of Quez will be stunning. :)

Yipe, all are welcome, regardless of what camera you use.
Good pictures can be produced with the lousiest of equipments too. :)

david_goh said:

haha. thanks! :D

Thanks for all who've joined this shoot! We had a great time, didn't we? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.