Singapore, Singapore
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Lens

Brand: Nikon

Short Description: Nikon lens clear out

Price (S$): 80-600

Condition of Item(s): 6

Detailed Description:
PLEASE READ DESCRIPTIONS OF CONDITIONS BEFORE REACHING OUT.

I'm switching to Nikon's Z system so clearing almost my entire dSLR and F mount collection.

All the gear I'm listing is heavily discounted due to age/use and/or known issues described here, so purchases are final. Lowballers will be ignored.

<b> Nikon 50mm 1.4D - $80 </b>
Classic prime. Beautiful image quality, but now in fully manual aperture/focus mode. perfect for hobbyists shooting film on manual bodies. Glass has a few specks of dust and a tiny speck that looks like fungus. Images aren't affected.

<b> Nikon Macro 60mm 2.8D - $150 </b>
Beautiful lens to shoot with, good working condition. I think it might have a tiny fungus spot that doesn't affect the images. Always kept with a filter on due to the weird design of the lens.

<b> Nikon 14-24mm 2.8G - $600 </b>
Legendary Nikon 14-24mm 2.8 ultra wide angle. Heavily used, but in great shape. A tiny bit of fungus can cause some flaring in very high contrast areas.

<b> Nikon 27-70mm 2.8G A$600 </b>
Heavily used Nikon 24-70mm original version. AF could use some servicing (not critical or urgent) and I possibly a little sign of fungus, but in very usable shape and a legendary lens.

<b> Nikon 70-200mm 2.8 - A$250</b>
Terrible condition Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 With full servicing, you can have a GREAT lens - or use for parts. An essential part of the legendary Nikon trinity. It is currently not in good condition. Motor doesn't seem to be working, will need a fungus clean. No front lens cap. Aesthetically, lots of scratches on the barrel. Comes with a very old case, and lens hood.

Name: Carli

Phone Number:

Email:
contact@silkandsaltimages.com

Still Available:

Nikon Macro 60mm 2.8D - $150
Nikon 14-24mm 2.8G - $600
Nikon 24-70mm 2.8G - $600

Hi looking at the 24-70mm. still available?

Hi - yes, still available.
Please do whatsapp me at the number hidden above, keep forgetting to check in here!

Status
Not open for further replies.