[Emptyform] Pinky Piggy - Saya

emptyform

May 24, 2009
Shanghai, China, China
www.flickr.com
I seldom shoot the sweet young thing type of photos, but knowing that photogs in Singapore are more into the sweet young cute models, so I asked Saya to do a few killer sweet young girl look. The processing is done purposedly to make it rather bright and pink looking... and ignored many details... i know some of you may not like such a way of doing pp, but what the heck, i like it.

很少很少拍可愛的造型。但是知道新加坡的攝影叔叔們比較喜歡這些糖水可愛的mm。所以叫Saya也擺了一些甜死人的pose來了幾張。對我來說這輯也是非常少有的糖水片。後期製作特意弄成這樣,誇張的粉白的,不要太多細節。

Model: Saya http://www.moko.cc/sayababy

(P.S. the 2 pig heads are my creation... 照片上面兩個豬頭是我弄的!^_^)

52408157201004231520592004815699392_006_640.jpg

52408157201004231520592004815699392_005_640.jpg

52408157201004231520592004815699392_004_640.jpg

52408157201004231520592004815699392_003_640.jpg

52408157201004231520592004815699392_002_640.jpg

Oh Yeah! Finally here is the piggy series!:sweatsm:
Lovely pair of piggys you created!!:thumbsup:
Did your lens crack after these few shots?:think:

Oh Yeah! Finally here is the piggy series!:sweatsm:
Lovely pair of piggys you created!!:thumbsup:
Did your lens crack after these few shots?:think:

ha ha ha... u like the piggies? hey... this set was done together with the last one i posted, was a quick one hour shot with Saya in Shenzhen that day since I have another model appointment to do right after that.

watch out for the 3rd set next week... again, something different. ha ha ha (which was actually the first set i did with Saya)

cheers,
barry

really interesting set of photos!
hoping to see even more photos from you soon!
i always enjoy viewing them. thanks

nice overexposed series :) one thing is that (my personal preference) i would prefer to see the piggy the other way round for #5 & 6 and #2 looks quite cute with that bloated face :bsmilie:

really interesting set of photos!
hoping to see even more photos from you soon!
i always enjoy viewing them. thanks

thanks edesign for the support! there will be one more set featuring Saya, likely to be early next week when I finish processing them... the next set will likely take more time in the post-processing... haven't selected the photos yet. ha ha ha.

nice overexposed series :) one thing is that (my personal preference) i would prefer to see the piggy the other way round for #5 & 6 and #2 looks quite cute with that bloated face :bsmilie:

ha ha ha... in fact i have one more with her kissing the piggy. see if got time to process that later.

yeah... i showed Saya both one set with the right exposure and this set... she and i prefer this set more so than the normal looking ones. rule-breaking is fun.

cheers,
barry

很糖水的kawaii系列..呵呵.. 我喜欢..你说的新加坡uncle是我吗?:bsmilie:
但一般内地的摄友比这里更爱糖水吧.. ;)
Anyway 为什么两个猪头 angkong 的旁边会有老虎爪而不是猪蹄呢?
扮猪吃老虎焉? :bsmilie:

only 1 word...

NICE......

很糖水的kawaii系列..呵呵.. 我喜欢..你说的新加坡uncle是我吗?:bsmilie:
但一般内地的摄友比这里更爱糖水吧.. ;)
Anyway 为什么两个猪头 angkong 的旁边会有老虎爪而不是猪蹄呢?
扮猪吃老虎焉? :bsmilie:

ha ha, that was just a blanket statement to tease old guys like us who go out shooting mm every week...

this time a bit of more kawaii look since most people think my preference is the never smile type... so i got her to smile for the more mainstream taste mah...ha ha.

the claws.... ha ha ha... i couldn't find ready-made ones so anyhow grab one from the drawing tool... too lazy to create by myself... happy with the pig heads already, i am easily satisfied.

your 糖水shots are definitely sweeter and much nicer, so you want to shoot her? should be coming to s'pore 7-9 May. U going to Beijing? Kongwai is there for good now, more mm to shoot in Beijing! ha ha, and i introduced him to my studio friend who hosts studio shoots every evening, so if u got time ask Kongwai to bring you there lah.

cheers,
barry

Nice pics again. Saya is so cute.

Btw, is the studio available for hire? How can i arrange for it?
Thanks

Nice pics again. Saya is so cute.

Btw, is the studio available for hire? How can i arrange for it?
Thanks

Parris my friend! left you a message on moko for the studio contact...

Saya can be very cool and can be very cute... wait for the next set then you will see again a very different Saya, a very versatile model indeed!

(P.S. Red also knows the studio if you are planning a session with Red in Shenzhen, and if you want studio in Beijing, let me know... in terms of hotel in Beijing, there is a boutique hotel which I use all the time is called A. Hotel, i like the minimalistic and simple design with tall ceiling, managed to book Huhehaburi?)

Cheers,
Barry

Thanks bro. Managed to book huhehaburi... Looking for hotel nw.. Ahaha...
Saw that u r frined with aerien already. I hv emailed her, but she hasnt gotten back to me.
I guess u can email her to book her time, but she takes a long time to reply hahaha...
Very busy model she is.

Thanks bro. Managed to book huhehaburi... Looking for hotel nw.. Ahaha...
Saw that u r frined with aerien already. I hv emailed her, but she hasnt gotten back to me.
I guess u can email her to book her time, but she takes a long time to reply hahaha...
Very busy model she is.

thanks parris! good luck with your shoot with huhehaburi!

Bro, think I ll be flying to beijing on 8 May.. sighh.. think will miss her shoot here..:cry:
Will probably meet up with kongwai then..
Can send me the link of your studio friend? ^^

so you want to shoot her? should be coming to s'pore 7-9 May. U going to Beijing? Kongwai is there for good now, more mm to shoot in Beijing! ha ha, and i introduced him to my studio friend who hosts studio shoots every evening, so if u got time ask Kongwai to bring you there lah.

cheers,
barry

Bro, think I ll be flying to beijing on 8 May.. sighh.. think will miss her shoot here..:cry:
Will probably meet up with kongwai then..
Can send me the link of your studio friend? ^^

oh... that's too bad!

i already pm you the link to my studio friend in Beijing, Kongwai also knows him.

cheers,
barry