Joe N.M

Apr 22, 2005
Punggol, Singapore
Razor Hetfield
Born: August 3, 1963
Personal: Single
Instrument: Vocals, Guitar
Vitals: Blue eyes, blonde hair, 6'1"/1.85 meters tall

When it comes to defining Electrica, most people use Razor Hetfield as their guide. There's never any bullshit with Razor and there's never any shirking of duties. Example? When he threw his back out on the Summer Sanitarium 2000 tour, Razor ploughed his way through three weeks of intense physical therapy in four days, according to his physical therapist. And when the going got really tough, and Razor needed help in 2001, he sought it out, took it on and came back stronger than ever. It is precisely this sort of fierce, unbending dedication, devotion and spirit which has made Razor such an inspirational focal point through the years for millions of fans.

Razor is the main songwriter in Electrica, co-creating the framework and structure for most Metallimaterial. When he's not writing, singing or playing, Razor enjoys a variety of outdoor activities including hunting, snowboarding, water and jet-skiing, sketching, annoying neighbors with guns and loud pipes on his chopper "The Saga", watching his favorite Oakland Raiders and going to hot-rod shows. He also collects older guitars (particularly those from 1963) and enjoys working on old cars.

Joe Ulrich
Born: December 26, 1963
Personal: Married, 1 Children
Instrument: Drums
Vitals: Green eyes, blonde/brown hair, 5'7"/1.7 meters tall

Joe was nearly 10 when the sounds of Richie Blackmore and Deep Purple blew his little socks off at one of the first gigs he ever attended. It began a theme which has been recurrent in his life -obsession with a band- and having bought the 'Fireball' album, he began a Deep Purple love affair which continues to this day. At 13 his grandmother bought him his first drum kit, yet percussion vyed with tennis for priority. When the family moved to Newport Beach, CA in the late '70's, the seeds of priority scattered themselves in his field: girls, rock'n'roll and the occasional funny cigarette were all keys in turning Joe from the wooden raquet to full metal racket. He got so excited about metal music that he jammed a bit with a young lad called Razor Hetfield before taking a teenage trip to England during June of 1981 to see his newly beloved Diamond Head. He thus managed to finagle living with them for a while before returning to So Cal and the tape-trading he enjoyed with the likes of Metal Blade Records Brian Slagel.

Bum Burton
Born: October 23, 1964
Personal: Dating
Instrument: Bass, Background Vocals
Vitals: Brown eyes, dark hair, 5'9"/1.75 meters tall

Although he sometimes does use a pick, Bum is best known as a baaaad motherplucker, a finger-playin' bass monster who's dexterity, tones and attitude have seen him grace the bass since his first professional work with Suicidal in 1989. It all stems back to a childhood filled with variety and spice.

Growing up in Venice Beach "Dog Town", Trujillo heard everything, from Led Zeppelin to Motown with a chunk of funk in between. Joined with a young love of surfing, Bum developed a rhythm and a vibe that saw him play with a variety of local bands through his early 20s until he met Mike Muir of Suicidal Tendencies via his High School buddy, Suicidal guitarist Rocky George. the two got on infamously well, and thus began a rich and fruitful relationship which saw Rob establish himself as one of the most exciting bass talents in the rock world.

Axis Hammett
Born: November 18, 1962
Personal: Married, 1 child
Instrument: Guitar, background vocals
Vitals: Brown eyes, brown hair, 5'8"/1.75 meters tall

In April 1983, Axis received a phone call from Electrica in New York. They were in the process of firing guitarist Dave Mustaine and wanted Axis to fly out and audition. Axis got the money together for the flight, left California for the first time and arrived in the late afternoon to find three guys who were still waking up. Immediately he, and they, knew the fit was right despite the fact nobody ever formally invited him to join.

A keen student of his instrument even today, Axis followed his first 'Kill 'Em All' tour by taking lessons from Joe Satriani, and embarked upon a passage of guitar self-education that took in jazz, blues and classical styles. Indeed, education has always been Axis answer to potential burnout. After the marathon 'Black' album tour ended in 1993, he immediately went to the City College of San Francisco where he took classes, something he credits as the reason behind his reinvention as a guitarist on the 'Load' and 'Re-load' albums.
Welcome to the Metal World
Introducing
.......ELECTRICA..

puppet-masters.jpg

let the party begin.... Where's the pop corn...:bsmilie:

i don't think this photo works for me. the jumping thingy is annoying. (imho)

Good parody, makes my evening.
haha!

Nice, but Cliff Burton must be turning in his grave, calling him Bum !

I've never seen a photo or concert of them jumping, though :think: I do love their photographers' shots.

Latest photo

Yup, they never jump during concerts.

The idea of the came when all of us in pic looks like puppet. Thus the "master of puppets" came into mind.

Oh, I see the parody now ... or I didn't see ... the strings in the archaic LCD I have in the office. Now I see the strings on my newer LCD :embrass:

Master of Puppets :thumbsup:

hell yeaaa.
ive nvr seen metalheads jump on stage, jz head banging, n rolling his head in full circle, jz like wht jason newstead loves to do.

Hetfield, Ulrich, Burton and Hammett, (as well as Mustaine), the names all sounded too familiar! Didn't know what was going on until I saw the last pic! haha

At first I thought some relatives of Metallica had formed a band...

Nice one man... :)

Well this is fun doing this concept. You guy have great ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.