eBay purchase no-show

-120-

Oct 24, 2010
SGP
Hi all,
Newbie here. My first purchase on eBay for a lens adaptor did not show up after 3weeks despite seller(hk) said delivered. Apreciate any advise where to proceed from here. Thanks.

Delivery is slightly longer during festive period. Recently, I ordered something from HK and it took about 2 months. Apparently there is a massive jam from the HK post office side. Perhaps, u can email the sellers again to check the status..

been order many items from ebay-hk sellers.. so far so good =) so much saving compare to local but the waiting time is varies.. i ever received a few days after and worst is almost a month

ya someitmes it takes very long, you can wait awhile more. Then if really doesn't come make a case with ebay.

3 weeks 4 weeks delivery from hk/china quite normal, wait till abt 40 days b4 activating the paypal dispute resolution process, but make sure you do so b4 45 days of auction end

Thank you all for the prompt replies. Will hang on for another week or so.

been order many items from ebay-hk sellers.. so far so good =) so much saving compare to local but the waiting time is varies.. i ever received a few days after and worst is almost a month

ya,I had the same feeling as you,
bought quite many items from ebay-hk seller,
save a lot than buying locally:)