East Shooter Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Seems like there is gonna be lots of equipment and pros on sat. Hope you guys dun mind a newbie tagging along :sweat:

Nah not pro, i just started out weeks ago only, newbie too :)

That's cool. Ive never tried taking "portraits" before unless you count taking some shots in my poly, i usually focus on nature and stuff. Hoping to see all the pros at work and learn :p

i am sure there will be a few pros going and guiding us along too.

:bigeyes:

I was out for a lect for a couple of hours and the thread pages are jumping already...

This is truely the most happening thread ever.....

:cheergal::cheergal:

Those new to East Shooters, kindly PM your contact
number to Chief Zack/irahaz76 so that he can call you
just in case you can't locate the ESers group tomorrow.
If need SMS wake up call, may let me know.

.:D

I got a S size uniform, sure no smell cos i just worn it last week only :bsmilie:

alright man, so u'll bring along your uniform ok? Then i don't have to bring mine. I can bring along jungle hat and jockey cap as additional props if required..

then boots is still another problem.. i duno how to get around it unless we shoot half body only.. Of course if annaling dun mind, can wear our boots, but of cse better wear double layer of socks.

anna anna, where are u? need u to confirm whether u have suitable colour tank top plus how to settle the boots?

I will bring tripod as usual group shots before and after the TFCD. Must shot some
pics at MC D too.
.:)

If still have energy after this TFCD, would like to go East Coast Beach for candid
shots, then to Clark Quay / Boat Quay for night shots. Anyone free to join???

We discuss again tomorrow to confirm but please bring along tripod and zoom lens
just in case we have enough kaki going.
:D

So i bring along my uniform 1 set? i guess half body shoot will be fine as boots wld be troublesome to bring along.

Sounds like a fun outing :)

Have a enjoyable shoot, portrait shoot can be quite fun :thumbsup:

:sweat: wah... one day never check the thread jump 3 pages liao.
can't join you guys tmr.
have fun, esp annaling and bee and the photographers.

next TCSS must jio kae...

those going tomorrow shoot, looks like our dear annaling had a small accident in the kopithiam thread. Carry on?

alright man, so u'll bring along your uniform ok? Then i don't have to bring mine. I can bring along jungle hat and jockey cap as additional props if required..

then boots is still another problem.. i duno how to get around it unless we shoot half body only.. Of course if annaling dun mind, can wear our boots, but of cse better wear double layer of socks.

anna anna, where are u? need u to confirm whether u have suitable colour tank top plus how to settle the boots?

Ernest! I had an accident today. :( Refer to Kopitiam thread. Waiting for chief's reply. Paisay I was out today the whole day. Just came back.

many tankies fer the warm welcomes :D wah reli nid to check tis thread everyday..onli a few days and its flooding lolx...guess im oso a newbie in forums too..

Status
Not open for further replies.