E510 will release for sell next month..

Status
Not open for further replies.
kk, I'd really like to keep this open and see who are the ones who start doing that.

It will tell me a lot about themselves. ;)

Thanks, at least now we know you are "watching..." :eek: :bigeyes: :sweat: :bsmilie:

Btw, E-510 for "6XXX HK$ include the 14-42F3.5-5.6 ED", attractive price.

Mod... please do your job before this thread goes any lower and people starts hitting under the belt.

http://forums.clubsnap.com/showthread.php?t=241790

Looks like the moderator and superusers of this forum aren't doing their jobs right.

Let this be the first time and last time such words are used in here.

I do not appreciate such words from folks who needs to tell us what to do with our responsibility. I like to believe people can be matured enough to watch what they say, and I leave threads in here for all to see what choice of words they have preferred to use.

The day I start closing threads and infractions start happening in these sections, is the day I start treating people as children. I really don't want to do that. Please help me to help yourself.

Speculation threads will always get heated up. This is the nature of such threads. If one cannot take the heat, please feel free to unsubscribe yourself from the thread and move on. There is no need to "make your point" this way. It does not help anyone.

Remember, SUs and Mods are also human too.

Smallpeak is just starting a new roumor thread because he/she is a bit bored. I can hardly believe there is anything behind those statements. Anyway, a few points.

The new pro cam will NEVER be called E3, all E-system cameras have a hyphen in between the E and the number. This is imediately displaying the lack of facts behind smallpeak's thread.

IF and only IF it will be called E-3 smallpeak is hardly the one who knows. Personally I am convinced it will not be called E-3 because the number 3 would associate too much to the 3xx series, which I believe has come to an end. Just have a look at the E-4xx and the E-5xx or the mockup of the E-x. There is not one single indication of a contiuance of the E-3xx shape. Conclusion: it cannot be called E-3. My guess is E-1n, E-2, E-4 or E-5, but as I said, this is a guess also.

War liew.. hyphen or no hypen make a lot of different??
E-1 is E1 is e1, OM-1 is OM1 is om1....... a camera is a camera, hyphen or no hypen it is still camera. y so childish..?

roumor or news, if u believe it, it's news.. i looking fowd to e510, so it's must be a news sooner or later, delay a bit nvm, i can wait. ;p

I am starting to find this thread getting pretty useless. The purpose of these speculation/rumour/leaks threads is for the fun of discussion and day dreaming. If such replies/retaliation is going to be a norm, then I believe they shall be banned from here like some other forums on the internet.

I shall leave it to you, the community, to decide if you want to keep these threads alive, or closed by the way you behave in here.

I am starting to find this thread getting pretty useless. The purpose of these speculation/rumour/leaks threads is for the fun of discussion and day dreaming. If such replies/retaliation is going to be a norm, then I believe they shall be banned from here like some other forums on the internet.

I shall leave it to you, the community, to decide if you want to keep these threads alive, or closed by the way you behave in here.

I believe I didnt start the retaliation - I was merely stating a point. The way you wish to react to the statement I made is your choice. Drakon is a superuser and didn't say a thing about the malicious attacks on the TS.

Instead of seeing to the problem, you are choosing to attack the person who pointed out the problem. Do you think that is right?

As far as I can see, the TS didn't start the thread with the intent of it getting heated up. It looks as though he was just passing on what he knew. It would not have gotten heated up in the first place if users who made certain comments regarding the TS's information were put in their place.

I supposed you are going to serve me with an infraction now that I have spoken my mind - in that I am attacking you (which I am not).

Now, who in hell is ESPN?

Doing a search on his name will bring up the answer - all 20,000 odd posts of his.

Now, we won't know won't we? As far as I'm concerned, it's all speculation; I may know something, but since I cannot quote my source, it's "speculation".

Of course it's just speculation (FROM both sides). That is not the point - the point is that people should not so quick to rip into the TS for posting so - as they themselves don't know either way.

This happened... at 0400; as far as I know, mods and superusers are real people who have certain needs (e.g. SLEEP).

Personal attacks are certainly wrong; now that I'm awake, I can actually close this thread, but do I want to do that? (we are adults, and we certainly can self-moderate).

I know some of you personally; I've come to enjoy the company of all of you.

Remember people, behind this moniker is a real person, that is why microcosm and myself are keen to engage all of you IN PERSON. We don't want to hide behind the tag "SuperUser"; we are real people with real concerns.

The forum is a vehicle of communication; unfortunately some see it as the "be all and end all".

OK - but you did see the first replies because you posted right after them. So you were awake at the time to deal with them.

So are you saying that normal users are allowed to chide others when they are wrong? If that is the case, why are there superusers?

I believe I didnt start the retaliation - I was merely stating a point. The way you wish to react to the statement I made is your choice. Drakon is a superuser and didn't say a thing about the malicious attacks on the TS.

Instead of seeing to the problem, you are choosing to attack the person who pointed out the problem. Do you think that is right?

As far as I can see, the TS didn't start the thread with the intent of it getting heated up. It looks as though he was just passing on what he knew. It would not have gotten heated up in the first place if users who made certain comments regarding the TS's information were put in their place.

I supposed you are going to serve me with an infraction now that I have spoken my mind - in that I am attacking you (which I am not).

Infraction?

Why would we even bother?

Wait, why am I even replying to this?

:dunno:

Infraction?

Why would we even bother?

Wait, why am I even replying to this?

:dunno:

Yeah - I suppose - you didn't bother with the replies to the TS why should you with mine?

Tell me, what are superusers for?

Yeah - I suppose - you didn't bother with the replies to the TS why should you with mine?

Tell me, what are superusers for?

Definitely not for your entertainment.

Chiding grown ups, now that's really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

People normally provide enough rope in which to hang themselves.

I'll keep it at that.

Definitely not for your entertainment.

Chiding grown ups, now that's really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

People normally provide enough rope in which to hang themselves.

I'll keep it at that.

I wouldn't be stating the problem if it was for my entertainment, would I?

So I see you already have hung yourself by not doing anything about the situation yesterday.

So tell me what is the purpose of Superusers if they don't do anything but also sometimes contribute to the problem?

I've seen superusers gang up on users who have created threads to complain about a certain situation.

So instead of allowing a fair airing of the issue, it is the superusers who are posting OT posts to get the thread closed down.

As they say where I come from, you got something to say to me, tell it to me in my face.

Then I'll tell you what I think in yours.

As they say where I come from, you got something to say to me, tell it to me in my face.

Then I'll tell you what I think in yours.

I think I already have...nicely too.

I think I already have...

Nah, that's hiding behind a moniker.

Tell it me in my face in person, and I'll tell you what I think in your face in person.

I wouldn't be stating the problem if it was for my entertainment, would I?

So I see you already have hung yourself by not doing at thing yesterday.

So tell me what is the purpose of Superusers if they don't do anything but also sometimes contribute to the problem?

I've seen superusers gang up on users who have created threads to complain about a certain situation.

So instead of allowing a fair airing of the issue, it is the superusers who are posting OT posts to get the thread closed down.

Im tired of seeing this...
we must know when to put our point of view aside, not just carry on telling ppl...
Listening is the best teacher, i always believe that.

Im tired of seeing this...
we must know when to put our point of view aside, not just carry on telling ppl...
Listening is the best teacher, i always believe that.

Sometimes, things have to be said so that it gets in - otherwise, some ppl will act like Gods and allow their cronies to carry on with their standover tactics.

If not checked, then we will have a situation like we did not so long ago with espn.

As it is, some of espn's cronies have now been made superusers - for reasons I cannot fathom. And they still carry on with their bullyboy behaviour - these are the people who are supposed to keep order and be an example to other users.

Or perhaps you are right - it is a lost cause, they will never see it or learn.

Nah, that's hiding behind a moniker.

Tell it me in my face in person, and I'll tell you what I think in your face in person.

Nah, you are not worth the price of an air ticket to Sg. Tough!
:)

You are right in ur point of view....
Other ppl are right in their point of view also...
Since you already said what you want to say...
is it necessary to carry on this conversation?

nobody can say, i am right... he is wrong....
Only God can judge us by the end of the day...
so no point judging ppl now....
who hv no wrong...
who will never wrong...

just my point of view :sweat:

Nah, you are not worth the price of an air ticket to Sg. Tough!

Now that is just so unfortunate.

I'll pay you a visit if and whenever I'm there, wherever you are (and if you even care to disclose).

I'll pay you a visit if and whenever I'm there, wherever you are (and if you even care to disclose).

Sure come over, mate.
What are you going to do? He-man

Brother, in our chinese words... there are 1 like this...

If you walk straight , stand straight
no need to mind what other say....
The best way to cool down is... Love him/ her :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.