Durians with flowers and la lang

Status
Not open for further replies.

CY_OH

Jun 24, 2004
Ang Mo Kio
www.flickr.com
Nice pattern, but you seemed to have aimed your camera at the wrong place and your fireworks is hidden at one side.

starry

Mar 24, 2004
www.walrusblog.com
CY_OH said:
Nice pattern, but you seemed to have aimed your camera at the wrong place and your fireworks is hidden at one side.
heehee thanks for the comments.. i know it is too separated.... but i wanna catch durians and suntec inside.. so haiz hmm i dont have wide-angle converter..

starry

Mar 24, 2004
www.walrusblog.com
JAG said:
nice display even though not centered
ya not centered.. hmm should have lower the cam abit :( my bro says top so empty hmm but i afraid of big brust lolzz so tilt the cam upward

justarius

Nov 9, 2003
Northeast
Visit site
starry said:
:embrass: i am new to photography but what is levelling??
It means that your horizon line is not level, ie slanted. Your timing for the fireworks is good though!! :thumbsup: :D

ransoma22

Mar 31, 2002
KTV Lounge Hall
starry said:
heehee thanks for the comments.. i know it is too separated.... but i wanna catch durians and suntec inside.. so haiz hmm i dont have wide-angle converter..

Work around your limitations, meaning to exclude the Esplanade or you want the fireworks. Know where cut-off point for the firing point and then compose again.
Nonetheless, good efforts...

Keep shooting..

Hope it helps ... ;)

starry

Mar 24, 2004
www.walrusblog.com
justarius said:
It means that your horizon line is not level, ie slanted. Your timing for the fireworks is good though!! :thumbsup: :D
ok thanks.. learnt new term :)

starry

Mar 24, 2004
www.walrusblog.com
ransoma22 said:
Work around your limitations, meaning to exclude the Esplanade or you want the fireworks. Know where cut-off point for the firing point and then compose again.
Nonetheless, good efforts...

Keep shooting..

Hope it helps ... ;)
yup it helps thanks.. later part i did change to protrait..

Status
Not open for further replies.