Durians with flowers and la lang

Status
Not open for further replies.

starry

Mar 24, 2004
www.walrusblog.com
aaa7214660.sized.jpg

:bsmilie: more fireworks snapshots at my gallery

Nice pattern, but you seemed to have aimed your camera at the wrong place and your fireworks is hidden at one side.

CY_OH said:
Nice pattern, but you seemed to have aimed your camera at the wrong place and your fireworks is hidden at one side.
heehee thanks for the comments.. i know it is too separated.... but i wanna catch durians and suntec inside.. so haiz hmm i dont have wide-angle converter..

JAG said:
nice display even though not centered
ya not centered.. hmm should have lower the cam abit :( my bro says top so empty hmm but i afraid of big brust lolzz so tilt the cam upward

starry said:
:embrass: i am new to photography but what is levelling??

It means that your horizon line is not level, ie slanted. Your timing for the fireworks is good though!! :thumbsup: :D

starry said:
heehee thanks for the comments.. i know it is too separated.... but i wanna catch durians and suntec inside.. so haiz hmm i dont have wide-angle converter..

Work around your limitations, meaning to exclude the Esplanade or you want the fireworks. Know where cut-off point for the firing point and then compose again.
Nonetheless, good efforts...

Keep shooting..

Hope it helps ... ;)

justarius said:
It means that your horizon line is not level, ie slanted. Your timing for the fireworks is good though!! :thumbsup: :D
ok thanks.. learnt new term :)

ransoma22 said:
Work around your limitations, meaning to exclude the Esplanade or you want the fireworks. Know where cut-off point for the firing point and then compose again.
Nonetheless, good efforts...

Keep shooting..

Hope it helps ... ;)
yup it helps thanks.. later part i did change to protrait..

Status
Not open for further replies.