duplicate car keys ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you using this car lock system, sure will save you lots of money and not to worry to much about replacing car lock in future........

mrbean3.jpg

:dunno: i thought keys like Audi or Jags cant be duplicated locally? must send back germany and stuff?

:dunno: i thought keys like Audi or Jags cant be duplicated locally? must send back germany and stuff?

they haven't been to China. It's not what u want, is where u want to put the whole container of them!

ok now so many solutions ah. change car, change alarm system... lol...

so i guess 2molo i will make a trip down to mister minute and see if they can do anything. if not, i will give kah motor a call again and confirm the pricing.

besides mister mintute, agent and the auto thing @ toh guan... other solutions ?

chey... tis 1 is just normal keys...

iirc to dupe a key with remote at Kah Motors cost 400-500 each... siaoz...

kah motor really siao one...change car horn will also void warranty!!!

the autocarkeys or something...

quote me $160.... without remote ! :think:

pump air for tyre outside kah motor will void warranty?

some is nitrogen gas ?? i dnno why... void also man....
:bsmilie:

someone ! how !!!!! alamak....

i very paiseh to ask the peeps in civicfd club leh... :embrass:

To replace a remote car key at Kah Motor is $300-$400!

the autocarkeys or something...

quote me $160.... without remote ! :think:

yeah! told u so! :sticktong

the guy from shell service station told me that to change alarm system cost $100 something only
and it should come with 2 keys

some cars also have embedded chip in their non-remote keys. the key may seem normal except there's a microchip embedded and if a key without the correct microchip is used to start the car, it will be immobilized after a while.
best to verify w the owner's manual before duplication.

better check got embedded chip in the key or not.
now car very high tech. not easy to duplicate key.

i've checked. the key has a embedded chip.....

cost about $321. ++ to get it replaced, and it will take at least 1.5 weeks.

i've checked. the key has a embedded chip.....

cost about $321. ++ to get it replaced, and it will take at least 1.5 weeks.

Well, live with that price or change your system to a simple alarm set up. For some car makes, its between $500 to about $800 per factory "chip embaded" key. Remember, imobilizer type alarms are usualy better theft deterrent due to electronic coding. The double locking feature is one of the best form of car locks to prevent car jacks.

For about the same price ($400), you can get very sophisticated car alarm 2-way paging system (Korean or China made) and have 2 sets of arming/disarming keychained units.

Consider your alternatives and pick the best choice. Worse come to worse, duplicate car key cheaply, then use the old fashion way to lock and unlock a car without setting off the imobilizer unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.