DSLR user GRAP your Creative Muvo2 5GB now !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, kingston CF works on Muvo2, a 512MB kingston CF can be acquired at S$99 in SLS. btw, I have been very happy with my 4GB Hitachi MD. And I have bought a total of 3 Muvo2 shell so far, as gifts to my relatives :D

Don't know if I should get one more this time ...

tomshen said:
FYI, kingston CF works on Muvo2, a 512MB kingston CF can be acquired at S$99 in SLS. btw, I have been very happy with my 4GB Hitachi MD. And I have bought a total of 3 Muvo2 shell so far, as gifts to my relatives :D

Don't know if I should get one more this time ...

Hmm... how much would a Muvo2 shell cost? :think:

yup....i not tt interested in the card la....anyone wanna sell the shell????

nicholaslee said:
$100 will be ideal

Add a 512mb costing $90, u only pay $190 for a 512mb mp3 player with FM function! :D
Hmm... like that, dunno if it's worth it or not. Coz one can get a second hand 1.5GB Muvo2 from HWZ at $200-$230. :dunno:

:Later,

So does it mean that the 1.5GB Movu2 will work in a 300D? If so, its really worth it. However, is it better than the Sandisk Ultra II or Extreme?

HuH? Tot Creative learnt from the 4Gb MB fiasco and decided to make the new 4Gb Muvo2 non harvestable or so I was told that's why the price dropped! Now the 5Gb is removable? Anyway if anyone looking for a fast write speed then skip the MD cos its not as fast as the Ultra as least that's the case on my D70. In fact wanna trade my 4Gb MD for a 1Gb Lexar Pro 80x CF card! Anyone wanna trade? :think:

For those who use 20D can consider MD, due to big buffer.

Anyone interested in the 5Gb MD. I can do a MD removal and CF replacement for a minimal fee. PM me if need help or interested. :)

i wanna get a muvo2 shell(the one with FM)

I've been waiting a long time for this to happen...

Anyone has any empty shell to get rid of? =D

torchf4 said:
HuH? Tot Creative learnt from the 4Gb MB fiasco and decided to make the new 4Gb Muvo2 non harvestable or so I was told that's why the price dropped! Now the 5Gb is removable? Anyway if anyone looking for a fast write speed then skip the MD cos its not as fast as the Ultra as least that's the case on my D70. In fact wanna trade my 4Gb MD for a 1Gb Lexar Pro 80x CF card! Anyone wanna trade? :think:

It was not Creative's idea, but Hitachi who forced Creative to do so. Why wouldn't Creative wants to sell more Muvo2 at higher price? Make no sense. Seagate was chosen this time b'cos of this incident.

photogene said:
It was not Creative's idea, but Hitachi who forced Creative to do so. Why wouldn't Creative wants to sell more Muvo2 at higher price? Make no sense. Seagate was chosen this time b'cos of this incident.
I see!!! So the SG 5Gb is still removable but not the 4Gb Muvo2 now on the market! Guess Hitachi got sore eyes from the drop in MD sales due to everyone ripping it out of the Muvos!!! Hahahaha :) So anyone wanna trade with me for the 4GB MD?

photogene said:
Seagate was chosen this time b'cos of this incident.

Erm, maybe it's because Hitachi does not have a 5GB microdrive yet? :bsmilie:

Hmm.. tempting... 5GB means that would almost fit in a 4.7GB DVD too....

Hi all,
Very tempting on this 5GB MD, but not sure how it affect the battery life of the camera when comparing with CF, anyone can share a bit. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.