Dry Cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven 8

Aug 16, 2007
Hi all,

Just bought a DB-036 30 L cabinet. Just wanna ask if i should just leave the cabinet on for 24 hrs first before anything? Does the second number always stay around 28? and the first number that we see is that suppose to drop to 50? whats the moderate number between the 2? anyway whats the representation of the first & the second?:D

Thanks

Hoo

Hi all,

Just bought a DB-036 30 L cabinet. Just wanna ask if i should just leave the cabinet on for 24 hrs first before anything? Does the second number always stay around 28? and the first number that we see is that suppose to drop to 50? whats the moderate number between the 2? anyway whats the representation of the first & the second?:D

Thanks

Hoo

yes on for 24 hrs all years round.

ya apart from that, u have any clues to my other questions?

thanks

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=3356099&postcount=32

This is something is i post before... hope it helps... Im the user of db36 as well...

Left Reading is Hygrometer | Right Reading is Temperature
Find that temperature showing is indicating the temperature within the cabinet and not room temperature.
RH value should be 45-55% as shown on the instruction manual.

Hi all,

Thanks

Hoo

Other than leaving the cabinet on 24 hrs (about $0.60 electrical bill/mth), you will set so that the RH will be abt 50% (1st 2 digits on the display). The next 2 digits is for temperature measurement which you don't have control. To get about 50% RH, turn the control knob to about 9~10 o'clock position depending on your load. (minimum is at abt 7 o'clock position)

Status
Not open for further replies.