[drumma] - A Photo A Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
drumma said:
*untitled

Nice emo shot. i think.. just think i know where you're coming from with this shot. Is she someone close to heart? or she just give this kinda heart wrenching kinda feeling?:think:
Hmmm what happens if its in black and white? will the Bkeh still work?

i tried it in BnW.. didn't really like it. she WAS close to my heart. :) u know what it means i'm sure.
heart wrenching? not quite now. time to move on!! hehe..

drumma said:
i tried it in BnW.. didn't really like it. she WAS close to my heart. :) u know what it means i'm sure.
heart wrenching? not quite now. time to move on!! hehe..

Yeah, =) cheerios mate! i knew what it meant cos it reminded me of someone once close to my heart too. =) Keep posting. =)

i was in malaysia with my relatives this CNY.. and here u go.. my cute niece!! eating canon cookie!!

and here's another one!! staring at my camera!

next,

this is a pic of the antennas sticking out from the houses.. C & C welcome!
converted to B&W.

i couldn't resist the sunset at second link while on the way back home.
a very beautiful moment with the cresent moon on top. the sunset was happening at the back of me. this is the best i could do...
exif : 1/30 F4 ISO1600

do enjoy!

drumma said:

do enjoy!

Works for me. Thou the lines could be a tad bit more prominent. Hmmm shot at high ISO? :)
looks a tad bit noisy. But nonetheless. i like this one. =) good job dude:thumbsup:

crw55261nr.jpg

Just playing the devil's advocate and try to be nice also ah?

1 - focus seems to be on her shoulder instead of face... not sure why
2 - it can feel pretty 'normal' or 'special' - depending on how you look at the picture. i choose the 'special' because it looks pretty emo to me.
3 - desaturated colours are good for this pic
4 - you could try to re-crop this picture (if it was cropped) for a more dramatic presentation

:) gd job!

haha!! for 1, i can't really tell.. but yes, the shoulders do seem to get abit more attention.
4. i cropped it.. but welcome to any croppings u have! :D

thanks for visiting again!

Chris Lim said:
Works for me. Thou the lines could be a tad bit more prominent. Hmmm shot at high ISO? :)
looks a tad bit noisy. But nonetheless. i like this one. =) good job dude:thumbsup:

works for me too....nice shot!

drumma said:
thanks dude! when u going to start APAD/W?? :p

not going to :sticktong

bonus pic!! hahaha..

also taken during my trip in malaysia.. we visited the monkeys. oh yes.. no fences or any of that sort. lots of singaporeans and the locals over there feeding the monkeys with "kum" and peanuts.. lots of monkeys there.. there was even one carrying her baby and going around getting food from us.. too bad i couldn't get that shot.

but here's one of the monkeys on the tree waiting for food to be thrown up!! look at the expression!! kekekekeke.. taken with A510.

drumma said:
bonus pic!! hahaha..

also taken during my trip in malaysia.. we visited the monkeys. oh yes.. no fences or any of that sort. lots of singaporeans and the locals over there feeding the monkeys with "kum" and peanuts.. lots of monkeys there.. there was even one carrying her baby and going around getting food from us.. too bad i couldn't get that shot.

but here's one of the monkeys on the tree waiting for food to be thrown up!! look at the expression!! kekekekeke.. taken with A510.

LOL:bsmilie:

looks as if she's say... "OOPS! i dropped my baby!"

drumma said:
bonus pic!! hahaha..

lucky for u the monkeys din turn violent, as they tend to be after being fed by ppl.

:sweat:

hahahhaha. try put oranges in front of them and tempt them.. :devil:

they do have character.. one guy did that and he almost got scratched.

Status
Not open for further replies.