[drumma] - A Photo A Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
overexposed forehead?

yeah! that's what i felt too. actually she and her other half were on a holiday to singapore i guess. and they saw so many photogs here. her other half wanted access to a temple and was asking directions. i saw that she looks somewhat abit defensive, somewhat puzzled. but nv had time to think much. faster take already then see.

hi guys! this is mine for this week. can't go anywhere during this rainy season..

hope u guys like it. i'm not too good with such stuffs. any comments or tips will be good!

Your lighting for headphone shot is not even. More intense behind. What lighting did you use? You can try using reflector to redirect your lights. :)

i have Grado Labs headphones as well. they really rox! i love the "80s" look of it too~

Lenovo said:
Your lighting for headphone shot is not even. More intense behind. What lighting did you use? You can try using reflector to redirect your lights. :)

lighting? i dun have proper lighting at home.. just a source from on top. mind to share how to properly light it up?
just a try. i'm a newbie.. ;)

drumma said:
lighting? i dun have proper lighting at home.. just a source from on top. mind to share how to properly light it up?
I don't have proper lighting too ... And my financial controller rejected my proposal to buy a set of studio lights :bsmilie:

If u have suggestions for makeshift lighting that works well, please do share :)

drumma said:
hi guys! this is mine for this week. can't go anywhere during this rainy season..

hope u guys like it. i'm not too good with such stuffs. any comments or tips will be good!

oh...fellow grado sr60 user? :)

drumma said:

what source did you use? the fluorescent light?

madmacs said:
what source did you use? the fluorescent light?

hah. yes!! i dun have money for those studio lightings and stuffs. so i thought of making do with what i have. i have a few shots added with table lamp.. but it's both diff colour.. and i didn't like the effect produced.

and yup. i'm a sr60 user. :)

drumma said:
hah. yes!! i dun have money for those studio lightings and stuffs. so i thought of making do with what i have. i have a few shots added with table lamp.. but it's both diff colour.. and i didn't like the effect produced.

and yup. i'm a sr60 user. :)

you have external bounce flash? try bouncing it off your ceiling.

i tried to diffuse my in built flash with tissue paper.. didn't work out that well also. i'm a poor bloke. saving up for a flash.. :)
but thanks, i will try that out again once i get my flash! :)

hi again!!

it's been awhile and during this rainy season, most shots are done in indoors.

my first try with this concept. had the concept long time ago when i saw pics from post ur desktop threads over at other forums and was very inspired.
so here's my go at it..

213214.jpg

here's another photo taken this week also. this is one of the parts from my mom's sewing machine. back then when we were younger, my mom worked at home with a sewing machine sewing bedsheets and curtains. because she wanted to take care of us, that's why she had to work indoors for a living. and this is a stand which holds the rolls of thread together.
hope u enjoy these pics!

IMG_2082web.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.