Driver for ethernet card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by gabriel06
haha ok
maybe cos i always go with my friend who owns a computer company & always get stuff from them
& they treat us especially well & very competative prices i must say :)
but not everything there is cheap though
like cpu and mouse,keyboard combo :)

No doubt cheap, but they're not notorious because of the prices they offer..... it's their reliability and trustworthiness that people have complained about.

Falcon: I think I can help you there, as I also bought the Creative PCI ethernet card from Qala. Can send you a zip file of the driver disk if you want. Unzip it to create your own driver disk and install the drivers from there.

Many thanks to all. THe model is RMC RTL8139C which led me to a realtech driver when I tried searching for it. Driver has been successfully installed. Tks alot, guys. :)

Originally posted by yaoxing
No doubt cheap, but they're not notorious because of the prices they offer..... it's their reliability and trustworthiness that people have complained about.

Falcon: I think I can help you there, as I also bought the Creative PCI ethernet card from Qala. Can send you a zip file of the driver disk if you want. Unzip it to create your own driver disk and install the drivers from there.

Yaoxing, Qala issued you a creative PCI ethernt card? I called them up and they told me they were unsure what brand they issued as they have a wide range of ethernet cards.

Originally posted by Falcon
Yaoxing, Qala issued you a creative PCI ethernt card? I called them up and they told me they were unsure what brand they issued as they have a wide range of ethernet cards.

Mine is not issued. It came as a free gift with the Creative (Broadxent) ADSL ethernet modem I bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.