Dream Theater coming to Singapore in January 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
one more here!

at last they are coming!!! woohoo!!!:thumbsup:

I think it's better not to show the LTE cds... after all, they really pissed Mike Portnoy by trying to charge him for using HIS own music :dunno:

Just booked online, 5th row! :cheergal:

Eh! No credit card, cannot book online... can we get the tickets from the Sistic counters right now already? Kenna 7th row at best... :p

I can't book online, the online booking doesn't work....
:angry: :angry: :angry: :bsmilie:

icarus said:
I can't book online, the online booking doesn't work....
:angry: :angry: :angry: :bsmilie:
i can leh, try another browser?

i'm at PA, 8th seat. Wanna book PB, but already at row 6. :(

Hmmm.. they say no video and photography allowed (as usual). Anyone going to smuggle a more tactical camera in? (ie Digicam or something small) Or dun care and bring big guns? hur hur. I'm damn excited leh. :p

Drudkh said:
i'm at PA, 8th seat. Wanna book PB, but already at row 6. :(

PA and PB is only left and right side right? I think as long as in front can liao. Hopefully we're near enuff to catch flying drum sticks and picks. :bsmilie:

Denosha said:
PA and PB is only left and right side right? I think as long as in front can liao. Hopefully we're near enuff to catch flying drum sticks and picks. :bsmilie:
yah man! drum skins also can. as long as its signatured! ;p

Denosha said:
Hmmm.. they say no video and photography allowed (as usual). Anyone going to smuggle a more tactical camera in? (ie Digicam or something small) Or dun care and bring big guns? hur hur. I'm damn excited leh. :p
use handphone's camera lor. ;p

Drudkh said:
yah man! drum skins also can. as long as its signatured! ;p

I dun mind he throw out his cymbals lol. Flying discs of hurt. I want a Max Stax! hee hee. Must bring ciggie lighter for the "ballads". ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.