Dragon, Flies, & a Beetle

Status
Not open for further replies.

mplonsky

Jun 29, 2003
Wisconsin, USA
www.mplonsky.com
Here are a trio of my favorite shots of the past week or two. All were shot with the Canon G3. The dragon was taken with a hanimex +6 clsoeup followed by the tiffen 2x teleconverter. The beetle and flies were taken with a pentax 50mm 1.4 attached in the reverse position to the G3. All were handheld. For details on setups and technique, go here .

18932246.jpg

18932277.jpg

18932286.jpg

wwoowww.... as always the details of your pictures never fail to amaze me....
:eek: :eek:

seriously doubt that i can ever come up with shots like that :what:

very detailed. very sharp. very much mplonsky!

great series dude! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Really outstanding Macros, mplonksy!

Thanks for sharing.

:thumbsup:

I like everthing I see. I give "5" stars...:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well finally, it started...:D

Excellent work!!!

btw Mark: what's the working distance with your setup? So tempted to go super macro after seeing your pictures.:)

Originally posted by mplonsky
Here are a trio of my favorite shots of the past week or two. All were shot with the Canon G3. The dragon was taken with a hanimex +6 clsoeup followed by the tiffen 2x teleconverter. The beetle and flies were taken with a pentax 50mm 1.4 attached in the reverse position to the G3. All were handheld. For details on setups and technique, go here .

18932246.jpg

18932277.jpg

18932286.jpg

Very nice. How sensitive is the reversed lens to shakes? Im planning on reversing with my 50mm 1.8.

Great shots. Real inspiring to all macro shooters here.

Great macro shots especially with the techniques used. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great. I really love to see closeup shots!

:eek:

Originally posted by tomshen
Mark: what's the working distance with your setup? So tempted to go super macro after seeing your pictures.:)

I have to be about 4 cm with this setup.

Thanx for the kind words to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.