Does this work for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a photo sire. You have overcooked it with too much PS touchup.

Show us when it is ready. Hopefully i am not blunt earlier.

Hi all,

I have re-tried the PP and here are the first and second version. Please give your comment again.

I will tell my preference later.Ü

Thanks.

#Version 1
1427694713_aa9d11fa49.jpg

#Version 2: Upon all the ideas and critics, I have re-done the PP, please comment again if it is better or not:
1443134522_be13f13348.jpg

I think the first PP-ed one was wonderful. Don't change it. The processing outcome has the same effect of Dave Hill's style albeit slightly different. you can take a look at his photos at www.davehillphoto.com

and this style works here because of the nice setting and the old looking car

Well done :thumbsup:

two takes from lastboltnut's raw file in photomatix- dude the file you sent me, i don't have nef plugin or what because i don't use photoshop raw or whatever it's called

so just put it through hdr, somehow the programme cannot recover any of your clouds in the sky

color
1443440736_103adac2e0_o.jpg

sepia
1442576325_d62cd30302_o.jpg

did you give me the correct raw file? maybe send me the jpg too, if possible, possibly the program cannot handle evening out exposure of shadows and highlights during underexposure, based on experience.. so perhaps that's why

ya dude tat photo was overcooked and overexposure ...i preefer u #2 photo, and consider tat the original photo also nice u can play level want to put shrpness at the photo so it would b colour full..IMHO...but make it BW quite well too

Hi peepeedog, thank you for your compliment....I am far from Dave Hill lah....but to be frank, I am a "contrast" lover and I love his works......may be its the high contrast that many thought the pic was over sharpened.:)

I think the first PP-ed one was wonderful. Don't change it. The processing outcome has the same effect of Dave Hill's style albeit slightly different. you can take a look at his photos at www.davehillphoto.com

and this style works here because of the nice setting and the old looking car

Well done :thumbsup:

Bro, I have a coloured version where I convert my 1st BW from. But I need to further remove the glow on the building like the 2nd BW to improve it. I put all 3 together for easy comparison:

#Version 1
1427694713_aa9d11fa49.jpg

#Version 2: Upon all the ideas and critics, I have re-done the PP, please comment again if it is better or not:
1443134522_be13f13348.jpg

#Colour Version
1445005319_61800b1398.jpg

Its the correct NEF (nikon raw) that I send you....I have only one NEF on this shot. I will send you the original colour version w/o PP later when I am home.

Thanks!

two takes from lastboltnut's raw file in photomatix- dude the file you sent me, i don't have nef plugin or what because i don't use photoshop raw or whatever it's called

so just put it through hdr, somehow the programme cannot recover any of your clouds in the sky

color
1443440736_103adac2e0_o.jpg

sepia
1442576325_d62cd30302_o.jpg

did you give me the correct raw file? maybe send me the jpg too, if possible, possibly the program cannot handle evening out exposure of shadows and highlights during underexposure, based on experience.. so perhaps that's why

Hi martadinata171, thanks for the comments. You can have a look at the colour version I have in the previous post. Is it ok?

ya dude tat photo was overcooked and overexposure ...i preefer u #2 photo, and consider tat the original photo also nice u can play level want to put shrpness at the photo so it would b colour full..IMHO...but make it BW quite well too

hrm, must be the program, have no control, can post up small version of original file here? =D in jpg

No possible to use Photomatix? Was hoping to see the difference between Photomatix 1 single raw "HDR" vs CS2 PP...:)

photomatix couldn't squeeze details out leh, i tried quite long already still get funny results =(

Status
Not open for further replies.