Doctor Sennheiser Died

Of cause, Sennheiser is 1 of the world's biggest manufacturer of headphones and mics. Senn headphones are everywhere!

I am in my late 40s and more then half that life time most of my headsets, in-ear plugs and microphones used are from his company. You can find some pretty good audio equipment out there that is as old, older or newer ....this company is some of the most consistence all those years.

Last edited:
My favorite:

3 pairs and such a light design and smooth sound...

RIP to the man.

1968Sennheiser develops the world’s first open headphones. With more than 10 million units sold, the HD 414 remains the bestselling headphone ever.

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread...-a-review-hd414-vs-hd580-hp910-koss-porta-pro

sennheiser_hd414y_l.jpg

That yellow sponge is a classic.
Used to have a pair of HD 480s but no more.
Now just have a pair of noise cancelling as well as a pair of Wireless RF from Sennheiser.

ya HD414 :thumbsup:.. i bought 1 too long long long time ago... i used it till the yellow sponge disintegrate :bsmilie: then i stop using it....

until recently i manage to find the sponge replacement, woo hoo... sound still as sweet...

I bought 3 sets of replacement sponges from a headphone shop in Akihabara...

img349.jpg

img347.jpg

Hey I also have the HD414! Replacement sponge should be avalaible at Senn Asia. Call 1st to enquire cos the last time I bought was a few years back.

RIP to DR Senn.