Do you trust students?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not whether to trust students ornot.

i met students who buy things from me... no-nonsese kind of deal. no asking of discount and etc...

whether they can be trusted or not.. one cannot controlled lah....

dont want to wack the whole boat with 1 long bamboo, but here is another recent thread, read #3

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=473334

myself also had a bad experience dealing with a student.

have been a long time since we last met hor dennis ? :bsmilie:

theres some parents who make use of their kids thou..... i've seen some and i am not going to name them. :bsmilie:

i met students who buy things from me... no-nonsese kind of deal. no asking of discount and etc...
You must have been selling very cheap already ah? Hehehehe

But you are right, I also met some students who didn't bargain. Perhaps, they are rich students ????

HS

have been a long time since we last met hor dennis ? :bsmilie:

theres some parents who make use of their kids thou..... i've seen some and i am not going to name them. :bsmilie:

amazing parents! is this how they teach their children....:cry::cry::cry:

amazing parents! is this how they teach their children....:cry:

Or maybe they're just honest? :sweat:

you all never watch tv one mah? there are basically 2 ways to be a successful businessman,

1) easy way, be ruthless, is get rich fast and can sleep well.

2) very difficult way, honest.

:bsmilie::bsmilie: maybe it is me who watch tooo muchhh tvvvvv:sweatsm:

by conning people that they are the 'real' buyers????? :-(

hahahahaa.....

i am student. i wan a canon EF 50 1.2L for $900 can ? my pocket money very little only. :cry:

grooming their kids to be a successful businessman mah!!
I sold my Leica MP to a 6 year old last week for SGD 2900!!

He showed me his Clementi Primary school card........and he was a member of the German Leica Club

HS

by conning people that they are the 'real' buyers????? :-(

but in this case (referring to the dealings in cs b&s), it is not against the law. so depends on the parents thinking, moral more important or $$ more important.

but in this case (referring to the dealings in cs b&s), it is not against the law. so depends on the parents thinking, moral more important or $$ more important.
That's what I mean lah! What are you teaching your kids? Later when they grow up, they will knock their head and get to feel the law perhaps.......

HS

In business, and in life in general, Integrity is the most important thing.....try think not only in short term.

HS

do you think the D giant real estate developer in us starts of with integrity or did integrity comes in after a successful business had been established? i dont know. maybe like i say, i have watched too muchhh tvvvvv.

Status
Not open for further replies.