Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i shoot because:

1. it's fun
2. improve skills
3. searching for theme that i'm strong at
4. don't want to keep white elephant
5. can meet up with people (during outings)

Not always necessarily the subject matter, but whether or not it catches my eye. Depends on my mood, where I decide to go, I guess it really is subjective for myself -- people over wildlife in general though, laugh.

i find no interest very hard to photoshoot leh. eg, i dun like to photoshoot sports, macro, nature (plants, insect, animal, birds), still life.... dun like them, how to photoshoot ? :embrass:

I shoot to eat, pay bills and live.

When I have time I shoot for fun.

Ian said:
I shoot to eat, pay bills and live.

When I have time I shoot for fun.
that's the diff between a pro and hobbyist. I shoot what I like and I'm stress free because I have no one to answer to except myself.

yanyewkay said:
that's the diff between a pro and hobbyist. I shoot what I like and I'm stress free because I have no one to answer to except myself.

same here. enjoying phototaking and learning at own pace... no need to answer to customers......... :cool:

Not for fame or fortune,
then for f@#$? :bsmilie:
reminds me of the army ad my friend wrote.

I chose "Tend to shoot because of interest in subject." because I cannot find the exact description of what I actually like. I also like to shoot for the sake of shooting. I don't need a story or any meaning of what I am capturing, as long as I am interested in the subject matter, I shoot, shoot and shoot some more.

The act of shooting, capturing a fleeting moment, is what I like. But, I am also bery picky of what I shoot. Hmm ....

i don shoot first del later
for the interest in the subject ..

my interest is currently star trails and butterflies.. one need to stay up late at night.. the other need to wake up early in the morning.. :dunno: no need to sleep liao

I shoot because I am excited to see the results. It helps that I love the sound of the shutter.

But then I find that I do focus on a street/landscapes and some PJ. Maybe I should try shooting girls in bikinis ;)

glennyong said:
i shoot because its my life.

i shoot in black and white because i cannot feel the vibrance of colours in my life.

i shoot in colour because i want to cheat myself. to believe that i lived for a reason. and the reason is her.

but i still came back. i shoot in bnw is because its where i find solitude.

not for the sake of money.

not for the sake of anything

for the Passion of photography
for the Passion of nature and life.

i lived in a world of black and white..

Hmm..almost the same reason why I started roaming the streets on weekday nights..

Therapy and a sense of purpose after losing her..

Sion said:
Ask yourself which girl in her right mind would pose in front of you in her bikini if you don't hold a camera.

This is the only reason to shoot.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;p

but even wif me holding a cam...they also dun pose leh :cry:

Shoot for posterity's sake. I mostly shoot events (and therefore people), and I like looking back at photographs that are 1-2 years old or older.

"Hey, I remember him!", or "wah she looked so 'dut' then!"...

I shoot in a vain attempt to record my memories.

So, you can say I shoot because I am interested in my subjects: people and relationships.

Anyway, I didn't vote because I don't understand the difference between "mostly shoot" and "tend to shoot".

I shoot, therefore I cam.

Hey .........

Did you see that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.