Do You Prefer Son or Daughter More?

Do You Prefer Son or Daughter More?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is irrelevant because you can't really choose. Whatever you have just be happy lah. If everybody got only sons or only daughters, then we will all be in trouble. :bigeyes:

;)

I observed that gals tend to like sons and guys tend to like daughters generally.

As proven by the poll thus far. Daughters are preferred. Not surprising considering the majority of clubsnappers are male. :)

As proven by the poll thus far. Daughters are preferred. Not surprising considering the majority of clubsnappers are male. :)

... who r into XMM photography? :rolleyes:

I prefer to have son because last time my ex-bf said better have son... scared if have girl, she turns out like me - tomboy... haha! So I think... yahh... better have son. If have girl also ok, as long as don't turn out like me... be a normal girl... but not too girly please... I can't stand also. ;p But then if have girl, will be more worries for me. Scared she turn out tomboy like me... then scared she turn out to be the girly type that I can't stand... As u can see, not girly also problem, too girly also problem... very hard la like that. Better have boy la... I will not worry about anything. :bsmilie:

I observed that gals tend to like sons and guys tend to like daughters generally.

I've also observed this. Even in my grandmother's generation where generally, they prefer guys to girls cos of family name thing, the men still preferred daughters! It only makes sense... it's the attraction to the opposite gender, unless they are homosexual.

Those who have son will prefer daughters, those who have daughters will prefer sons...... or at least the next child to be...hahahaha.. ;)

This makes sense mah. Most people's ideal is 1 boy 1 girl, unless they only want 1 kid. Have the best of both worlds.

daughter! dun need go NS + reservist. if not that, either gender will do.

Hey, son after go NS get higher salary leh.

This would be an exotic shoot. Maybe even can fly a group of guys here to thailand to shoot them. :light:

New genre: exotic shoot? :bigeyes:

Frankly speaking daughters usually have the "heart of parents". Maybe not all the time but they will always be the one taking care of the folks and family. :cry:

I prefer to have son because last time my ex-bf said better have son... scared if have girl, she turns out like me - tomboy... haha! So I think... yahh... better have son. If have girl also ok, as long as don't turn out like me... be a normal girl... but not too girly please... I can't stand also. ;p But then if have girl, will be more worries for me. Scared she turn out tomboy like me... then scared she turn out to be the girly type that I can't stand... As u can see, not girly also problem, too girly also problem... very hard la like that. Better have boy la... I will not worry about anything. :bsmilie:

Hehehe...Sissy son even worse than having a tomboy daughter. :bsmilie:

Let me share something......

A very good buddy of mine had a daughter as his first child and he wasn't too "happy" cos he always wanted a son.

Tried again and 2nd kid also daughter. Third and final try and he got a precious son.....

Pampered the son like crazy and everything the son wanted he got...... Then at age 5, the little boy was diagnosed with leukemia. Went through 2 years of treatment but eventually passed away.

He then told me... " it doesn't matter if you get a son or a daughter. most importantly is that the kid is healthy"... And I agreed totally. So when my wife got pregnant, we didn't want to know the gender.... We got a boy.... :):heart:

Both have their pros & cons.
Son need to go NS & girls need to worry that they don't kena cheated by guys later;p
Still prefer daughter & currently had 1 daughter that is 3 1/2 years old but very mischievous now:sweat:

Hehehe...Sissy son even worse than having a tomboy daughter. :bsmilie:

Well, I don't have sissy guy genes (since I'm not a guy) and I don't like sissy guys so I wouldn't be marrying a sissy guy too... so no such worries for genetic inheritance. Of course, environmental factors play a part but that's within our control to a large extent, at least. But I have tomboy genes so I worry about daughter inheriting such genes. Makes sense?
Yeahh, I do agree sissy son worse than tomboy daughter...
Lucky I am not sissy son... :bsmilie:

Let me share something......

A very good buddy of mine had a daughter as his first child and he wasn't too "happy" cos he always wanted a son.

Tried again and 2nd kid also daughter. Third and final try and he got a precious son.....

Pampered the son like crazy and everything the son wanted he got...... Then at age 5, the little boy was diagnosed with leukemia. Went through 2 years of treatment but eventually passed away.

He then told me... " it doesn't matter if you get a son or a daughter. most importantly is that the kid is healthy".

Definitely... most important is the kid is healthy. If kid is not healthy, not only kid suffer physically or psychologically, parents not only suffer emotionally, but also suffer very greatly financially! It is a great burden in every aspect.
Your buddy's case is sad. But he is not right to be unhappy when he got daughters and perhaps this was a lesson that he had to learn the hard way. To appreciate what you have, especially children, whether they are boys or girls, they are still your children - flesh and blood.

Both have their pros & cons.
Son need to go NS & girls need to worry that they don't kena cheated by guys later;p

I think son go NS is ok. It is a free disciplinary school for your son... haha.
U think dun need to worry boys get cheated meh? I think the tendency for boys to get cheated of their money is much higher than for girls to get cheated of you-know-what... cos boys are more stupid. When guys see someone they like, their hormones just take over their brain... they cannot think straight... they will do everything the girl says. I think I will be more worried that my son get cheated than my daughter. Girls are usually smarter in this aspect.

Hey, son after go NS get higher salary leh.

not always de leh. always tot it applies oni to public sector jobs?... no meh? :dunno:

anyway besides that, e parent-child bond has to be worked on. so wad would happen to those kids whom r not e apple of e parents eye? :rolleyes:

there r waywards kids 4 a reason. could parents be that major reason? :think:

All these preferences do not matter the moment your child sees first light - we just inspect carefully for the normal 10 fingers, 10 toes, 2 arms, 2 legs, 2 eyes, 2 ears, one nose, one head and a normal mouth. Make sure got backside also :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.