Do you get customers through CS?

Jun 15, 2010
Singapore
I don't have a topic there, so I'm just wondering. For you guys who advertise your services in the Photography Services forum, do you get customers from there?

I was thinking whether people would look for photographers through a photography forum.

Last edited:
Definately. When I was younger, I got someone from here to do my wedding at $300!
This place is a gem.

In addition, before I turn pro, I got a lot of practice here.

Regards

Last edited:
I don't have a topic there, so I'm just wondering. For you guys who advertise your services in the Photography Services forum, do you get customers from there?

I was thinking whether people would look for photographers through a photography forum.

I dont advertise in the Photography Services Forum.

well as a working photographer...90% of my clients are not from here. But its a good place as any to get a feel for the business.

Last edited:
Of course, but pretty low end. Long long time ago about 6 years, I got to do a ROM from here, $150 for 2 hours which is super low-end. (nowadays my price is somewhat double of that)

Apparently nowadays it has degraded to be approx $150-200 for 4-6 hours. :D

Definately. When I was younger, I got someone from here to do my wedding at $300!
This place is a gem.

Its really good for customers I guess. I started 6 years ago at $588 with prints. With 1 entry level camera only! You are lucky!

Last time Intercontinental 2004 booking, $688 per table. 9 dishes (but entry level, but you can add to Soon Hock and good stuff, still below $900). Now I think 1288 or 1388.

Low end Photography went the other way round.... :angel: So many brothers/sisters in the weddings got so many complaints during TCSS at the buffet and wished they did not cheap out and did more homework.

for me . . . i do get some from here . . . :)

quite a number of enquiries but i presume there are many out there who charge very low in order to get the deal/practise. :)

Pretty much...but i guess the clients believe that they are always lucky and that the one they hired is cheap and good one. Thing is, got so many different levels of cheap.

so best is always check the LATEST portfolio. Could be your wedding is the first one they have done in years...