--- Do You Believe In Ghost & Spirit?

--- Do You Believe In Ghost & Spirit?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i DON'T believe in any.

Reason? because all i heard from the stories is that those so called ghosts are there to scare people.
It's just plain stupid to do that for a ghost. As if they got nothing better to do except scaring people out.
If they did exist, I believe they will have far more important thing to do than showing up in front of people in scary look.

i DON'T believe in any.

Reason? because all i heard from the stories is that those so called ghosts are there to scare people.
It's just plain stupid to do that for a ghost. As if they got nothing better to do except scaring people out.
If they did exist, I believe they will have far more important thing to do than showing up in front of people in scary look.
In the old days I was scared to death with "the oily man" and the Pontianak ...:sweat:... now when you look back at the classic Malay movies ...:bsmilie::sweatsm:

I had seen something back at AETI but till today, I am still wondering if it was a ghost.

my dad loves to say that we, humans are the ghosts.

For muslims, it is mandatory to believe that the realm of spirits and satan/ genies and all do exist.

I don't know if the contemporary(cool or what) ghosts like 'pontianak' and 'toyol' are categorized under that.
Personally, i am more afraid of female ghosts than male ghosts. lol now im assuming they have genders but should be right.
Anything eerie-weerie like suicides, dead bodies, supernatural possession are things that can make my hair stands 26hours long.

Dya think they'll be nicer to me since i call them contemporary? ;)

Been looking for them for the last 15 years or so... still can't find any....

i've seen 1 female floating across a path in my reservist camp too. e classic long haired, white gown wan. :sweat:

years back heard a lone female voice singing in chinese 3yrs back. same camp, near that area where 'it' was seen. it was 2am+, no female officer around, no radio. no vehicle or building ler, wifi no around yet... i almost wanted to clap when e song was sung... :bsmilie:

this year going back again. ;p

tekong got plenty to go around for all seekers

Was there during my NS training and I ate pork for a whole week then to tempt them to look for me... but to no avail... :bsmilie:

There used to be one in my HK house trying hard to get me believe in them, but she gave up in the end.....

HS

Was like many who don't believe. No fear of 'scary' looking or dark places. More scared of mosqitoes or robbers. Will laugh at others, where got so 'lucky' for you to see ghost.

Until i saw it myself. Of course its nothing like those movie scary type. Its inside the room and another guy saw it with me. I can only say its very clear no mistake, not eyes playing tricks, imagining things,..blah blah blah.. No use convincing you if u must see to believe.

They're real lah.

Got another more 'physical' experience in Aust. But this has more religious connotations and prefer to only share with any Christians, if they're interested can pm me.

For those that only believe in science & facts.

A logical explaination for ghost & spirit-
Ghost & spirit are actually brain wave or brain pattern left by people who pass away.
Brain wave are quite similar to radio wave where it can't be seen but we know that it exist.
Sometime situation happen where we are able to synchronise with these brain wave then we will be able to receive the signel that these decease brain wave is trying to tranmit.
When it happen, we tend to treat this as ghost & spirit.
No one don't know how strong, how long or even how to tranmit these brain wave(maybe except a few).

Some example include twins are to sense what the other half is thinking or doing as if they had telepath powers.
Also highly suspected that those LAMA in tibet had already obtain the secret of these brain wave pattern and that is how they pass on the memory of their past live to someone(normally a young boy) else in the world when they pass away.
Maybe if they disclose the secret, all people in the world will be able to keep on living forever & ever:think:

Was there during my NS training and I ate pork for a whole week then to tempt them to look for me... but to no avail... :bsmilie:

u heng sia...my first 3 nites i heard something :sweatsm:

For those that only believe in science & facts.

A logical explaination for ghost & spirit-
Ghost & spirit are actually brain wave or brain pattern left by people who pass away.
Maybe if they disclose the secret, all people in the world will be able to keep on living forever & ever:think:

with much respect, why must everything natural be justified or correlated with scientific grounds?

on a lighter note, the only time i experience such is during ns, only hear laughters la nothing much. :(

In the old days I was scared to death with "the oily man" and the Pontianak ...:sweat:... now when you look back at the classic Malay movies ...:bsmilie::sweatsm:

oily man? meet match stick! :bsmilie:

Some of them post their messy hair photos here in the 7th Month. :eek:

But don't know which brand of DSLR they use. :bsmilie:

messy hair can be so hip & funky woh. they oso have goth make-up? :bsmilie:

well i do have friends who do not believe that ghosts exists, but at the same time they also say that they may prefer a neutral stand, i.e. sitting on the fence, that they wouldnt want to test/try either.

was asking one of my friends to get something known as "NMP" from a certain shop in golden mile to see if he can observe anything, well.. he doesnt want to test the system.

Still.. ghost or not ghost.. its hard to rationalize. but at least to me, i know and believe, that there are greater forces at work.. whether you see it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.