Do u have this habit after taking photos of models or ppl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
That is to develop an extra set or emailing them the digital copies after taking photos of other ppl or models at private or public shoots? :)

jsbn said:
That is to develop an extra set or emailing them the digital copies after taking photos of other ppl or models at private or public shoots? :)

Depend, so far I have not try it yet. But can use it to network. If you managed to get the model email, who know? you can get him/her to model for you for your portfolio work? :D

dont have spare time for that

if want2 network then yeah, why not

apparently a lot of people do that... LOLz (my race queens friend told me)

so far, i do, as long as i got enuf decent shots to send it to them. :D doing it out of courtesy lah...

Hmm... A lot of talk from u guyz abt 'networking'....

Perhaps I'm a recluse, a hermit and a monk all rolled into one. But how exactly is this 'networking' thing done?

From what I see, it simply goes like this. Photographer asks permission from the model, she says ok, photographer takes photos, give thanks to her and return on another day to pass her the hardcopy or get her email address so as to send the digital copies to her.

From my POV, the 'thing' juz ends there. No 'network' thing from wad I can see. :dunno:

last yr i was an official photographer for a pageant night show... whoo... suddenly so many gals came to me for a copy!
but ez job.. jus burn for them and charge them 100 bucks for a cd rom... LOL

sorry.. i need to feed myself too.....

jsbn said:
Hmm... A lot of talk from u guyz abt 'networking'....

Perhaps I'm a recluse, a hermit and a monk all rolled into one. But how exactly is this 'networking' thing done?

From what I see, it simply goes like this. Photographer asks permission from the model, she says ok, photographer takes photos, give thanks to her and return on another day to pass her the hardcopy or get her email address so as to send the digital copies to her.

From my POV, the 'thing' juz ends there. No 'network' thing from wad I can see. :dunno:

Well, if you dun do anything nothing will happen rite? as least there is a communication and who knows? Nobody know what will happen next? The model like your work and by chance if his/her relative or he/her or himself/herself need a wedding photographer and he/she call you up for your service? well you never know... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.