DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVII

Normal landscape shoots, depends if I do go out or not... But these days, a lot of bamboo usage - no chance to bring other lenses unless I wanna go for broke... :sweat:

yeah I kinda noticed that trend :)
never mind... keep it up! :thumbsup:

Thought you sold it already?!... Better sell if you wanna get rid of it... now than later...
posted it online la, but a few 'hard-luck' cases trying to low-ball me. ("I'm on a tight budget....")
I was just wondering if really so cheap, maybe I should keep as spare body :) though no more UWA, so it's kinda bo-liao to have it also... hehehe

posted it online la, but a few 'hard-luck' cases trying to low-ball me. ("I'm on a tight budget....")
I was just wondering if really so cheap, maybe I should keep as spare body :) though no more UWA, so it's kinda bo-liao to have it also... hehehe

Still have your 35 f/1.8 right? Isn't that the best ninja setup? :bsmilie:

yeah I kinda noticed that trend :)
never mind... keep it up! :thumbsup:

My biggest wish now is that the racing circuit comes up fully operational by next year or so... hopefully, it's a go-ahead... these days hear the news macam roller coaster... :sweat:

Got an idea... mod your D90 for IR... heeheehee...

apparently the D90's sensor not quite suitable for IR. Something about the sensitivity to IR light. That's why D70/s seems to be the most popular.
I cannot verify this info of course... but since IR's not my thing, I just listen for info sake.

apparently the D90's sensor not quite suitable for IR. Something about the sensitivity to IR light. That's why D70/s seems to be the most popular.
I cannot verify this info of course... but since IR's not my thing, I just listen for info sake.

In that case, sell lor... Unless one day you'll go into macro or the need for that extra 1.5 crop factor. Dunno much about IR for D90 either, I know SDW's into it.

In that case, sell lor... Unless one day you'll go into macro or the need for that extra 1.5 crop factor. Dunno much about IR for D90 either, I know SDW's into it.

yeah lor... I agree... just posted the WTS ad again.
Gotta sell off my Markins plate too, though I think (hope) Top Gun is eyeing it ;)

YES BRO! I'm :bigeyes: it!

the right people to ask can be found in the IR sub forum.

It seems like D70 is more sensitive to IR wavelength.
You can read the sticky thread on camera/lenses capable of IR.
Lens is also important here.
I have tried using a D90, a sigma lens and an IR filter. It seems like I am getting hot spots, sometimes. The tonal quality of the photos are quite far off from the regular IR shooters in the IR sub-forum. It could also be the weather. shrugs.

the right people to ask can be found in the IR sub forum.

It seems like D70 is more sensitive to IR wavelength.
You can read the sticky thread on camera/lenses capable of IR.
Lens is also important here.
I have tried using a D90, a sigma lens and an IR filter. It seems like I am getting hot spots, sometimes. The tonal quality of the photos are quite far off from the regular IR shooters in the IR sub-forum. It could also be the weather. shrugs.

D70, D70s and D40 are perfect candidates for IR conversion. ;)

it will be another expensive hobby in a sense.. lolx..

To me... dedicating / converting a DSLR simply for IR sounds expensive already... lolz... what happens when I want to shoot normal pix? Oh yeah... buy a another camela... :bsmilie:

kriegs, I printed an 18" x 12" (slightly larger than A3) image from a full-res CMI shot (or near enough to full size after some slight cropping).
Looks pretty sharp :)

cost me abt $20.