DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew!!! Tomorrow have to go kid's school again (early in the morning somore)... stage shoots... :sweat::sweat: Man... this month has been a super busy month for me (and it ain't over till the fat lady sings)... :bsmilie:

Bring forth from the previous thread:
Just use the free Avast anti virus. One of the better AV in the market. And it is free.

And one more point, cheong software for Mac much harder to get. LOL.

My first pc is an apple. Apple 2 plus. And it came with a whopping 64k memory. And harddrive, what harddrive??

Didn't know about the free one... you install it once and that's it for year after year? Has it got any e-mail spam remover? I want something like the Internet Security from Norton...(more than just virus detection and remover)... I'm on the NA program from many years already...:sweat:

64K... chey... mine only 4K... super slow... :bsmilie:

Bring forth from the previous thread:

Didn't know about the free one... you install it once and that's it for year after year? Has it got any e-mail spam remover? I want something like the Internet Security from Norton...(more than just virus detection and remover)... I'm on the NA program from many years already...:sweat:

64K... chey... mine only 4K... super slow... :bsmilie:

er.. tt 1 no.. lolx. kaspersky internet security.. it is also a gd software.. quite cheap if you buy for only 1 pc and does not consume lots of ur pc ram.. its light weight bt its effective against most virus..

er.. tt 1 no.. lolx. kaspersky internet security.. it is also a gd software.. quite cheap if you buy for only 1 pc and does not consume lots of ur pc ram.. its light weight bt its effective against most virus..

Oh... forgot to mention that mine's a 3 in 1 package... got 3 PCs to protect... :sweat::sweat: SLS can get around 65 I think...

Oh... forgot to mention that mine's a 3 in 1 package... got 3 PCs to protect... :sweat::sweat: SLS can get around 65 I think...

oh.. ok la.. price wise quite reasonable.. now a days virus scan software getting cheaper.. its more of how much it could do.. does it use up a lot of resources..

you using Norton?

Last edited:
oh.. ok la.. price wise quite reasonable.. now a days virus scan software getting cheaper.. its more of how much it could do.. does it use up a lot of resources..

you using Norton?

Yup, Norton IS for the past 6 years...

Phew!!! Tomorrow have to go kid's school again (early in the morning somore)... stage shoots... :sweat::sweat: Man... this month has been a super busy month for me (and it ain't over till the fat lady sings)... :bsmilie:
what ECA is your kid involved in, that there are so many stage events?
My entire secondary school duration of 4 years, there were very few events where parents came into the auditorium or performance area.

what ECA is your kid involved in, that there are so many stage events?
My entire secondary school duration of 4 years, there were very few events where parents came into the auditorium or performance area.

Oh...this one no CCA (urm it's call CCA now, no longer ECA) - dress nice nice and collect badge only... But he's in two CCAs last year.. this year I think will just be Scouts, due to PSLE and DSA exams, need to cut down... :bsmilie:

I didn't know until when he came home today and say that the TiC mentioned we're invited tomorrow... Caught off guard...

Last edited:
kriegsketten said:
Oh...this one no CCA (urm it's call CCA now, no longer ECA) - dress nice nice and collect badge only... But he's in two CCAs last year.. this year I think will just be Scouts, due to PSLE and DSA exams, need to cut down... :bsmilie:

I didn't know until when he came home today and say that the TiC mentioned we're invited tomorrow... Caught off guard...

Wah... Out of touch liao :)
Ok now it's CCA (co-curricular activity, right?)

Post up some shots la :)

kriegsketten said:
Yup, Norton IS for the past 6 years...

Norton doesn't really do good for me

ZerocoolAstra said:
Wah... Out of touch liao :)
Ok now it's CCA (co-curricular activity, right?)

Post up some shots la :)

Haha it's been so long since we grad from school not to mention pri sch... And now all the school semesters starting date also chg till I lost touch liaos...

Haha it's been so long since we grad from school not to mention pri sch... And now all the school semesters starting date also chg till I lost touch liaos...
I still have long way before I start worrying about primary school semester dates :)

hehehehe

Bro - the blueSLR US$149 is just a bluetooth device with Nikon connectors.. (if I didn't read wrongly).. the rest of the stuff like remote control, GPS info etc are provided by the other bluetooth (server) device like iPAD or iPhone...

It means there will be versions for Andriods soon!!!.... hehehheeee...

like that....then how to be buddy? :sticktong

like that....then how to be buddy? :sticktong
I used to be pure windows... alreadi out from Window 7 handphone and supportive of more open system la... Apple is good but still not sooooooo open.. to develop apps in Apple is still not so simple.. and what is this objective C language..

D7000 with Kit Lens - $1699

anyone tempted by this poison?... Audio House Advert in Today's paper.. need to use DBS card... dont know if there are hidden details :)

D7000 with Kit Lens - $1699

anyone tempted by this poison?... Audio House Advert in Today's paper.. need to use DBS card... dont know if there are hidden details :)
worried about the fine print :)

*yawn* boeh gao koon... Wah today shooting condition damn siong... :sweat: Dun want to use flash (will cause necessary distraction - have to be avoided)... Lighting on stage so so... Sit near the rear wall of the hall... :sweat:

Required the use of TC to get closer... ISO boosted or else underexposed and can't use faster shutter speed... :sweat: So-so capture, but got usable ones (no thanks to high ISO noise level...)

*yawn* boeh gao koon... Wah today shooting condition damn siong... :sweat: Dun want to use flash (will cause necessary distraction - have to be avoided)... Lighting on stage so so... Sit near the rear wall of the hall... :sweat:

Required the use of TC to get closer... ISO boosted or else underexposed and can't use faster shutter speed... :sweat: So-so capture, but got usable ones (no thanks to high ISO noise level...)
hehehe tough situation.
Use those long-range radio triggers and multiple strobes on the stage :)

hehehe tough situation.
Use those long-range radio triggers and multiple strobes on the stage :)

Yeah right... surely you jest! As if they would allow you such freedom... got main Photographer one okay? Me only parent niah... permission to shoot already good enuff still wanna set up strobes haha... wait some of those trip on the setup, not only equipment spoil...but also kena sued... you think very easy hor? :bsmilie::bsmilie: :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.