DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZCA, how much did you get the 85mm for? Don't mind if I ask? Does it include any clear protector glass? You mentioned 4XX? :)

hmmm, 6.30.. think earlier a bit better, later come late miss the light, complain complain, must not let lightning strike twice

yeah... like set up already the sun high up looking down on you wondering what you're up to... :bsmilie:

ZCA, how much did you get the 85mm for? Don't mind if I ask? Does it include any clear protector glass? You mentioned 4XX? :)
the second X is exactly in between 4 and 6 :)

yes there's a UV filter. Didn't you notice? ;) or you drooling at the thin DOF?

hmmm, 6.30.. think earlier a bit better, later come late miss the light, complain complain, must not let lightning strike twice
i can wan... you scared, you go earlier lor... ;) My intention is to photograph with the sky a bit bright... I find the pre-dawn colours a bit dull. Hoping for a bit of golden light. If not, suck thumb.

the second X is exactly in between 4 and 6 :)

yes there's a UV filter. Didn't you notice? ;) or you drooling at the thin DOF?

Oh I know there was a Hoya attached, didn't remember if you mentioned that the price came with the filter... One selling at 550 couple of days ago...with B+W and lens bag..

lil manita, dont mind pm the brands ya dad carrying, might be interested...:)
I dont know but I will check with my Dad when he is back this evening. Ai ya.. no need to PM la. Just post lo..

i can wan... you scared, you go earlier lor... ;) My intention is to photograph with the sky a bit bright... I find the pre-dawn colours a bit dull. Hoping for a bit of golden light. If not, suck thumb.

im ok with anythin, not as if i wanna take award winning photograph, just wanna have a time away before the wedding event later in the afternoon... jeesh, hate shooting weddings i just get bored

sharing a pic below, of two couple, bokeh from the monster lens.... nice or not...

5079600073_e79e2b7d47_z.jpg

sharing a pic below, of two couple, bokeh from the monster lens.... nice or not...

5079600073_e79e2b7d47_z.jpg

Wah lao eh! Go find a bird to shoot lah! :bsmilie: My place plenty (did I say plenty? I meant a few) of blue and yellow birds... everytime fly past I gian (where is my long zoom??!?)... :sweat:

But for the record..... DAMN NICE BOKEH!

Last edited:
im ok with anythin, not as if i wanna take award winning photograph, just wanna have a time away before the wedding event later in the afternoon... jeesh, hate shooting weddings i just get bored
you won't be tired meh?

Wah lao eh! Go find a bird to shoot lah! :bsmilie: My place plenty (did I say plenty? I meant a few) of blue and yellow birds... everytime fly past I gian (where is my long zoom??!?)... :sweat:

But for the record..... DAMN NICE BOKEH!

never like to shoot birds, dont think i ever will, wakakakaka... but who noes in the future...

use a many K lens, shoot a few c object.....

MWAHAHAHAHAHAAH :bsmilie:

normal lah bro, its this type of objects brings the creativity in us, (trying to justify myself.. hahaha)

Oi... I can a storyline here leh... white c says to black c..."come, your bamboo stick or mine?"...
I thought the white clip leaned over to the black clip and threatened "don't make me take that metal pole and..... {rated R}" :D

I thought the white clip leaned over to the black clip and threatened "don't make me take that metal pole and..... {rated R}" :D

Or... "Pssst... you fly is open".... Black back to White: "so is yours...."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.