DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Smiles88, actually Kranji Reservoir Park near your place got a lot of potential for sunrise leh... I've just google-walk on the area map, big sky, big water body...sui sui leh! :bsmilie:

I actually passed by that area with my family 1 to 2 years back enroute to Sungei Buloh Nature Reserve...got bus go directly there one (Kranji RP that is)!

Last edited:
2 person share then not so siong lor... I'm only about 5 minutes from clarke quay.... can't be of much help! (especially if you guys wanna be there early :) )

hmmm. Don't know my friend want to go or not...

Yay i did up my diffuser liao. Placed it at the aperture ring, now it wont move about : D

Tt's good!

Yo Smiles88, actually Kranji Reservoir Park near your place got a lot of potential for sunrise leh... I've just google-walk on the area map, big sky, big water body...sui sui leh! :bsmilie:

But tt place isn't very accessible. Sure can see sunrise from there?

But tt place isn't very accessible. Sure can see sunrise from there?

You go google map that area lah! Can look see look see one - point towards east, clear sky with low tree lines I think... Drop your yellow figure near the towers at the gate of the reservoir...

I actually passed by that area with my family 1 to 2 years back enroute to Sungei Buloh Nature Reserve...got bus go directly there one (Kranji RP that is)!

OMG its actually pretty near my place. ok i shall go google it up and try recce that area. If nice can org outing there! Haha

Awwwww... boring friday..... =(

Well done! Research work paid off! See Smiles88? :bsmilie:

The grass may look greener on the other side, but make sure you look on the ground beneathe you first!

Last edited:
BTW guys, Kranji Reservoir area seems to be like, say one of the most inaccessible places without a car : D

BTW guys, Kranji Reservoir area seems to be like, say one of the most inaccessible places without a car : D

Also need to know if there are any nice foreground elements available for use? ;)

SMRT bus 925 goes there starting 6am in the morning Mon to Sat... Sun starts 630am. From Kranji MRT station...

Also need to know if there are any nice foreground elements available for use? ;)

Haha ill pop by 1 of these days to have a look for myself. :bsmilie:

Haha ill pop by 1 of these days to have a look for myself. :bsmilie:

You'll pass by the industrial area for sure! Loads of foreign workers if you go during weekdays and sat! But you so near Sungei Buloh, plenty of Macro opportunities there okay? :bsmilie:

Sunset also a possibility leh! Go to the other side (factory area) and shoot westward! But have to be on the sea side not the reservoir... I think I saw stones! Low angle opportunities!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.