[dingaroo] Civic District Photo-Walkabout

Status
Not open for further replies.
No,its to gain posts in CS so can become senior member:bsmilie:

lol, but it takes ages to get there... haha nice thinking though, that didnt come into my mind.. but it does make a difference btw new member n member :bsmilie:

But no worries, will have other outings which don't involve walkabouts, then we can have a bigger group!
Cheers!

well next time just organise a camp will do.. then we camp there which means bigger group.. whaha ;)

Sometimes in the excitement of it all, we forget we have activated ourselves for some other event. Not want to pinpoint you guys, but won't be nice to cleonbus too, He organised it for everyone and anyone. Not nice to take up slots that could have been given to others. So appreciate your understanding in the matter.

But no worries, will have other outings which don't involve walkabouts, then we can have a bigger group!

Cheers!

thanks! its my first outing so yes maybe i was a little too excited about signing up for all these walkabouts! :) thanks for your understanding:cool:

lol, but it takes ages to get there... haha nice thinking though, that didnt come into my mind.. but it does make a difference btw new member n member :bsmilie:
I still NEWBIE! number of post counts don't mean a thing!

well next time just organise a camp will do.. then we camp there which means bigger group.. whaha ;)
you organize it then! and we will all camp at changi beach!

I bought my DSLR in September last year, but only started seriously taking photos with it this month. Would really appreciate the seniors for some tips if I make the list. Cheers.

you organize it then! and we will all camp at changi beach!

that will be illegal assembly then!! whaha

Jokes aside.. i would dun mind organising honestly.. however, I am always busy with things, from games to work to YOG so doubt can organise one anytime soon.. in fact, I always missed the outings due to work committment etc :bsmilie:

can't make it....list updated. :)

Shooters
1. Sheaffey
2. Jacobs
3. bangchew86
4. m102210
5. Joshua Tan
6. LomoPhotographer
7. Thewickedgirl
8. amber0248 (Gina)
9. glgl96
10. d3vlZ
11. zapper10
12. zapper10's friend
Limited to 12 participants only, but if we have more seniors, will consider increasing the group size

Standby:
1. dacteo
2. neeker
3. Flightspeed (newbie)
4. daredevil123

Shooters
1. Sheaffey
2. Jacobs
3. bangchew86
4. m102210
5. Joshua Tan
6. LomoPhotographer
7. Thewickedgirl
8. amber0248 (Gina)
9. glgl96
10. d3vlZ
11. zapper10
12. zapper10's friend
Limited to 12 participants only, but if we have more seniors, will consider increasing the group size

Standby:
1. dacteo
2. neeker
3. Flightspeed (newbie)
4. daredevil123
5. Torak

Saw this thread too late. I dont hv any activities on the day, so hope to join an outing and take some photos :)

Shooters
1. Sheaffey
2. Jacobs
3. bangchew86
4. m102210
5. Joshua Tan
6. LomoPhotographer
7. amber0248 (Gina)
8. glgl96
9. d3vlZ
10. zapper10
11. zapper10's friend
12.dacteo

Standby:
1. neeker
2. Flightspeed (newbie)
3. daredevil123
4. Torak

sorry something last minute came up unable to join you guys. i replaced my name with dacteo :)
have fun shooting!

Shooters
1. Sheaffey
2. Jacobs
3. bangchew86
4. m102210
5. Joshua Tan
6. LomoPhotographer
7. amber0248 (Gina)
8. glgl96
9. d3vlZ
10. zapper10
11. zapper10's friend
12.dacteo

Standby:
1. neeker
2. Flightspeed (newbie)
3. daredevil123
4. Torak
5. Nataru

Ok, finally can concentrate on this! Been so busy for past few week!

Boys and girls, I will relook at the list and see if I can expand it. Sure there are 'seniors' in the list I can promote to be guide so can at least increase the total number of shooters. But on that day, I will have to make you all put on name tags! I have very bad memory with names! Hmmm, maybe also a guide flag like those tourists from Taiwan/Japan/China? Hehehee!

Keep a lookout!

Cheers!

will love to volunteer myself in too!

Ok, finally can concentrate on this! Been so busy for past few week!

Boys and girls, I will relook at the list and see if I can expand it. Sure there are 'seniors' in the list I can promote to be guide so can at least increase the total number of shooters. But on that day, I will have to make you all put on name tags! I have very bad memory with names! Hmmm, maybe also a guide flag like those tourists from Taiwan/Japan/China? Hehehee!

Keep a lookout!

Cheers!

Wah!!! going to be like scouts..:confused:

Have just been informed that I've to work this Saturday morning, so I've removed myself from the list.

Shooters
1. Sheaffey
2. Jacobs
3. bangchew86
4. m102210
5. Joshua Tan
6. LomoPhotographer
7. amber0248 (Gina)
8. glgl96
9. d3vlZ
10. zapper10
11. zapper10's friend
12.dacteo

Standby:
1. Flightspeed (newbie)
2. daredevil123
3. Torak
4. Nataru

Shooters
1. Sheaffey
2. Jacobs
3. bangchew86
4. m102210
5. Joshua Tan
6. LomoPhotographer
7. amber0248 (Gina)
8. glgl96
9. d3vlZ
10. zapper10
11. zapper10's friend
12.dacteo

Standby:
1. Flightspeed (newbie)
2. daredevil123
3. Torak
4. Nataru
5. ShortNSweet (newbie)

Last edited:
Hello folks, with 2 more days to go, I have recompiled the list of shooters based on availability of seniors who can guides those newbies too.

Participants (as at Thursday, 27 May 2010, 5.45pm):

Seniors/Guides:
1. Jacobs
2. daredevil123
3. Ghaz1

Shooters:
1. Sheaffey
2. bangchew86
3. m102210
4. Joshua Tan
5. LomoPhotographer
6. dacteo
7. amber0248
8. glgl96
9. d3vlz
10. zapper10
11. zapper10's friend
12. zaren
13. Flightspeed
14. Tham YM
15. Torak
16. Nataru
17. shikamaruz-me
18. ShortNSweet

Any new applications beyond this post will not be entertained. Sorry.

Does anyone know where is the best place to park that is cheap and yet opens from 7am? Maybe can share with those who drives in here.

Thanks!

I have sent out a PM to all whom I have listed in post #97 of this outing thread.

Please read and if you should have any queries, please do not hesitate to let me know immediately.

Thank you.

Cheers!

Does anyone know where is the best place to park that is cheap and yet opens from 7am? Maybe can share with those who drives in here.

Thanks!

Esplanade?I think it opens from 6.30am:)

Status
Not open for further replies.