Digital p&s

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurgaFlippinMan

Jun 20, 2004
Contemplating to get a small p&s to pocket 24/7. Would like one that responsive to use and have EV and flash compensation. :) Any recommendations? Something along the lines of a FX-7 or one of those slimmies. Would also like to know from any users if there are quirks the recommended cameras may have which bug u. :)

Please note that I regard image quality and responsiveness quite highly....used to DSLR adi..:p :) Thks.

BurgaFlippinMan said:
Contemplating to get a small p&s to pocket 24/7. Would like one that responsive to use and have EV and flash compensation. :) Any recommendations? Something along the lines of a FX-7 or one of those slimmies. Would also like to know from any users if there are quirks the recommended cameras may have which bug u. :)

Please note that I regard image quality and responsiveness quite highly....used to DSLR adi..:p :) Thks.

P&S is never responsive. You will be deadly annoyed by how slow they are.

Quality wise, a lot of them can produce good quality pictures. Canon latest A520 is good.

actually i also own a oly c750. it was pretty ok, but after the getting the D70, it seemed very 'neither here nor there'. it wasnt small enough to comfortably pocket, neither was it as quick or as good as the D70 for 'serious' stuff. powering up took a painful 6secs...:p so now i'm looking for a pocketable p&s...

Status
Not open for further replies.