Digicam for Concert?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last concert i went there's a clause on the ticket that no camera is allowed, when the staff checked my bag n saw my digicam but no action taken. More over there're lots off ppl bringing digicam too. So i think if u bring a PnS DC it's ok but dun know abt DSLR. :dunno:

As for the concert pic taken with my A80 is still acceptable, I'm sitting somewhere in the middle row. It's juz that it onli has 3X zoom.

devil003 said:
i use my nikon7600 for Sun yan zi concert and i find it very :thumbsd:

i too thinkin of gettin a dslr but dunno buy which one better? very exp

feel like dslr is a very exp stuff, neve thought photography so exp:bigeyes: haha

which row were u at? post some pics leh :D

lwt11137 said:
i was told to leave my F4, stand and len in the locker still have to paid a dollar for it during last year sam's hui concert, but in the end saw many people shoot with digicam. Damn hot man do not know what sort of policy is it and most of the concert in oversea allowed to bring in camera in whatever size but not for most of the singapore concerts. Do you think is it fair for the consumer which pay the prices for the ticket, i think the organiser should abolished this stupid rule.

Actually, most paid concerts around the world prohibits photography during the concert. Even for official media photographers, the use of flash is restricted and usually, it is common practice for the organisers to allow media photographers to shoot for only 1-3 songs during the concert.

well as far as i know HK concert can bring cam, just no flash i think....
which is why i made up my mind to stop going for SG concerts.......shall try HK concert when i have the chance...

anyway...SG cannot bring in dslr lah...unless u bring in parts with friends, then go in and assemble after concert start in the dark....else i do not see how u can bring in a pro cam...
the last time tried to bring in F828 and was told cannot bring in cos it's too pro....wtf.......
then i see the person beside me with a 300D silver........my guess silver cam dun look pro...

went to yanzi concert last saturday, security say pro cams not allowed.

so anyone with non-pro cams took any pics for us to see? :)

if there do not let us bring in how we gonna know how well the cam or our skill is up to

but what's the rationale that dslrs are not allowed and PnS are allowed? issit the common mentality that PnS can't take good shots? i beg to differ, it depends on your distance from the stage. some PnS are real good in low lighting conditions and can take very good shots as well. :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

itsybitsyspidy said:
but what's the rationale that dslrs are not allowed and PnS are allowed? issit the common mentality that PnS can't take good shots? i beg to differ, it depends on your distance from the stage. some PnS are real good in low lighting conditions and can take very good shots as well. :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

yeah, its rather ironic that they wana restrict video taking but r onli allowing the pns cams tat can take video, n bannin 'pro' cams tat cant :dunno:

wah confirm compact can bring in? then i can bring in my fuji f10. :devil:

lwt11137 said:
i was told to leave my F4, stand and len in the locker still have to paid a dollar for it during last year sam's hui concert, but in the end saw many people shoot with digicam. Damn hot man do not know what sort of policy is it and most of the concert in oversea allowed to bring in camera in whatever size but not for most of the singapore concerts. Do you think is it fair for the consumer which pay the prices for the ticket, i think the organiser should abolished this stupid rule.

Not true... i was at Beat Stock concert last year in New York. They stop me from bringing in my dslr too. Have to leave my cam & lenses behind while others are allowed to bring in their compact digital camera.

forgot to mention the singer still invite the audience to take photo with him how to shoot if the organiser ban camera double standard.

hazekang said:
went to yanzi concert last saturday, security say pro cams not allowed.

so anyone with non-pro cams took any pics for us to see? :)
something to share:p

yanzilive06.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.