Deeply in Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

wormz777

Nov 3, 2002
N/A
couples.jpg

Thanks to plsoong as he is the one who first caught this superb scene which is right in my eyes and I did not notice it.

I like the mood.... ;) Very nicely done... Now I can't get the tune of Diana's Krall "The look of Love" outta of my head now :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

my digi comes wif a pano mode...anyway....upz for the pix....really LOVE it...

Thanks everyone.

I like this pic too, thus want to share with all of u.

Yeah, and I am beginning to fall in love with the pano format again after months of self starvation :p

what cam u using that has pano mode? any suggestions on how to take pano shots with normal digicams? anyway, where u took this shot ah?

Actually all cameras can do the pano format, just crop!

But I like shooting with a dedicated pano camera like the Xpan (www.xpan.com) cos I feel it gives the real perspective.

How many shots can u take on a single roll of film and what do u generally use ?

hey andrew... very well done for this color pano!

labrador park is such a romantic spot....

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Oh... on the xpan, u can take 21 exposures on a std 36 film.

This shot taken on Kodak Gold 200. Used to use Fuji superias, but recently taken a liking to Kodak films :)

Damm.. that's just too cool dude. And so u take take it to most printers and they are able to develop this negatives yeah?

how about the lens , which one are u using?

They can develop the negatives, but not print it (for 99% of the shops)

You got to scan them in yourself then combine 2 shots on top of each other onto a more familier format then print.

This one taken with the 45mm kit lens.

Like the idea, but I feel the girls siloette <-- how to spell this word heh was not distinct enough. He could look like he was resting he head on a mop or who know what ;) Spooky hee.. No offence but yeah love the idea great eye :)

Status
Not open for further replies.