DB-036 user come in~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzyzx

Aug 25, 2007
what's your knob setting and at what RH? my knob is at 10:30 O'clock position (middle of 9 and 12 O'clock) and RH at 47%

i hope everything is running fine as this is my first new dry cabinet.

i am abit confused.
Turn knob to left is reduce humidity and turn right is to increase humidity or otherwise?

Anti-clockwise reduces power of the dehumidifier, so lower high humidity. Vice versa. Mine at around 12 o'clock, after months of tweaking. I think the exact position depends cabinet, room, location, etc.

actually i'm a bit regretted to buy this model. should have bought the digital adjustable version. just set the RH and have a peaceful mind. haha...

actually i'm a bit regretted to buy this model. should have bought the digital adjustable version. just set the RH and have a peaceful mind. haha...

I've been using this for almost 2 years and it's working fine. You just need to fine tune the RH level in the beginning, thereafter you won't need to touch it anymore.

alot ppl say this is cheap and good.
if i knew got better one (ie digital controlled), i wouldnt buy this.

But then, how much is the digital controlled one?

digital controlled ones are way more expensive.

meanwhile, allow me to bitch abt having to fine tune the knob. i reckon it'll take at least 1 week to get the correct knob position. have been setting the knob and monitoring, then re-set and monitor, set and monitor................................................... :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.