Day/Night - my first timelapse of New Zealand

Tried out timelapse photography for the first time when i recently visited New Zealand - South Island
- check it out in HD and full screen if you can :)

[video=vimeo;58300770]https://vimeo.com/58300770[/video]

(Not sure if this belongs under photography... but it is thousands of 'landscape' photos put together :p)

Edit: If you can view as full screen at vimeo, i think it'll be much better :) Didn't know you can't full screen when you embed in CS forum

Hi Nerdie,

This is fantastic!!

I will be visiting NZ first time in June with my family. I am hoping to find time to try the time lapse too! May I ask, for the night start trail, where do you leave the gear, or do you stay up all night to watch over it?

And, how difficult it is to go to a high view point like the one in Queenstown?

needs to be on frontpage.

Wonderful and great job!

Hi Nerdie,

This is fantastic!!

I will be visiting NZ first time in June with my family. I am hoping to find time to try the time lapse too! May I ask, for the night start trail, where do you leave the gear, or do you stay up all night to watch over it?

And, how difficult it is to go to a high view point like the one in Queenstown?

Thanks! Thought this was dead and buried, haha..
Queenstown, i did not go to any high points... but there is a cable ride up to a vantage point

For nights, i left it outside and pray it doesn't get stolen, hahaha... at own risk man..

absolutely stunning.. love it.

I was like WOW....Very nice very indeed...Cheers thanks for making my day and lighten my spirit :)

Nice la Malcolm. Hope to see more from your current trip.

Ryan

Thanks for sharing.

You made this world lovely again.

Look forward to more of your work.