Date stamp on the Canon A40 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChinShiong

Dec 31, 2002
Russia
Visit site
Is there one ? Couldn't find it in the manual... Or is there any other software that does the job ?

maybe the software that comes with it does?? for my fujifilm, it is there in the JPEG... you will have to insert it as a floating text before you save it to your harddisk.

maybe the canon users here will be able to help you more!

gd luck!

Originally posted by ChinShiong
Is there one ? Couldn't find it in the manual... Or is there any other software that does the job ?

I use A40 also.
I know we can get the date at EXIF info. I stamp the date myself on the pic if i want to show it. Tell me if there is another way the cam auto stamp the date. :dunno:

hmm... dun think that digicams will 'stamp' the time/date on the pic like normal film cams... the 'imprints' would have to be digitally superimposed on the captured image... now that would be a real challege...

logically, digicams should capture this info in either the EXIF data or the file modified/creation date. The accompanying software should be able to let you put in the date to the picture.

:dunno: but then, i might be wrong... just thinking aloud... ;) :bsmilie:

Some PC software I've found that does the date stamping job...

1. A post in the Canon digital photography forum here recommended the use of BreezeBrowser which is able to add a watermark to an image by extracting EXIF data from the image itself.

2. Photo Brush is able to add text among other options such as date and time stamp.

Some PC software I've found that does the date stamping job...

1. A post in the Canon digital photography forum here recommended the use of BreezeBrowser which is able to add a watermark to an image by extracting EXIF data from the image itself.

2. Photo Brush is able to add text among other options such as date and time stamp.

I tried use BreezBrowser "proofs" to print water marks few times.... but i can't see it on pic?! Is it nvm show to user?

:dunno: Perhaps you've gotta tweak with the watermark settings ? I'm using Photo-Brush instead. Suits my purpose well :cool:

:dunno: Perhaps you've gotta tweak with the watermark settings ? I'm using Photo-Brush instead. Suits my purpose well :cool:

R u NUS student?

Coz i hav 1 fren from NUS called chin siong.

Status
Not open for further replies.